@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike be like

but they don't understand what they've created 

t_1000_gif_by_crysvau-d3cqli8.gif

probably wasnt even an attempt. they only changed 1 thing which screwed the free scripts. 
You're probably gettting a ton of requests to update the script on the Chrome Store, how about killing that script all together instead of updating it? 
devil.gif

You're probably gettting a ton of requests to update the script on the Chrome Store, how about killing that script all together instead of updating it? 
devil.gif
thinking about it. Got so many messages saying they would donate lol

Enough w/ the PM.   Here's the free scripts...just add it before any "function addtocart" on your desktop script file.  This should bypass the Nike new layout format. 
wink.gif
Copy and paste.

while (1

Last edited:
^^^^^^

the truth.

It's got to be time based, there's no way that they can see the script run.

Exactly. Who knows what they're measuring though. We know its def check out time or the time it's takes to complete the entire order. But who's to say they won't start canceling orders from users who they feel added the shoes to their cart too fast? That would be pretty dumb but we don't know. There have been users who swore they didn't use a bot but the order was still cancelled and not all of them tried to order 2 pairs etc.

Enough w/ the PM.   Here's the free scripts...just add it before any "function addtocart" on your desktop script file.  This should bypass the Nike new layout format. 
wink.gif

Copy and paste.

while (1<2) {

window.open('http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/','_newtab');

}
didnt do anything for me. it opens a new blank tab and leaves the nike page stuck on a loading screen.

var size_i_want = "8";

var how_many = 1;

while (1<2) {

}

function addToCart() {

is that correct? for where it should be placed

wink.gif

Copy and paste.

while (1<2) {

}
didnt do anything for me. it opens a new blank tab and leaves the nike page stuck on a loading screen.

var size_i_want = "8";

var how_many = 1;

while (1<2) {

}

function addToCart() {

is that correct? for where it should be placed
laugh.gif

Lmfao I wouldn't take any code advice from this thread.

Just wait for my SuperStayFlexinOnEm[emoji]174[/emoji] Chrome extension.

Not sure if that was their intent, if it was I am sure they knew that it wouldn't take coders long to recode the scripts. I wouldn't be surprised if they addedd something that could detect scripts if that is even possible. It will be interesting to see what happens with the next limited release
It's possible. We will find out this weekend.
smile.gif
For the 100th time, Nike cannot detect the basic Chrome Add to Cart script.  There is nothing being done on their server side.  It is a simple automated click selection script.  Nike "detects" bots/scripts using other factors.
That's not necessarily true

Smh when I was young only people who rocked Js were players, dboys, ballers, athletes, basically fly urban cats and the occasional skater/rocker. Sneakerheads nowadays look like this

View media item 521046

Except in leather skinny jeans. Im good bruh :rofl: i gotta give props to those of you makin guap off these bots tho cant knock the hustle :smokin

Last edited:
Smh when I was young only people who rocked Js were players, dboys, ballers, athletes, basically fly urban cats and the occasional skater/rocker. Sneakerheads nowadays look like this

Except in leather skinny jeans. Im good bruh
roll.gif
I smell jealousy. I'm sure being dumb hurts.

Lmao sounds like i hit home
Nah homie not even close.

You look mad jealous. Just because someone knows about computers you try and bring them down lump them into that nerd *** category because you couldn't accomplish **** if you tried. ****** meathead.

I remember when only nerds used computers and everyone else was too busy trying to get their d wet, kiss the ring ******* 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom