@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked me if my bots came with customer support.

LOL!

Then I asked myself - do I really want to deal with nuances of another Nikestore CSS change?  

Nope, no longer willing to sell any code.
Don't worry. Once I have the purchased one in hand...It will go out for free....

I was helped finally on how to edit my script....the person asked I keep it to myself. Which I will.

Now the one I will pay for with my money will still be posted once I get it in my hands....

nthat.gif

if you wanna share yours then cool, if not then cool. Whoever shares, thank you, because i will be using it

The real truth is that the fix is so ridiculously basic that I bet it will be out there for free before I even get the bot this weekend...

mean.gif
at Nike for thinking that would deter the vast majority...

onesickretro acting like hes the walking christ because hes going to give out a simple bot that can be had for cheap :lol:

please take your complaining about not getting handouts somewhere else, you giving out that simple bot will only invite more beggars in here

onesickretro acting like hes the walking christ because hes going to give out a simple bot that can be had for cheap
laugh.gif

please take your complaining about not getting handouts somewhere else, you giving out that simple bot will only invite more beggars in here
sorry squirm.....did you say something?

Last edited by a moderator:
true G right here. PROPS!!!

I second this if he follows through. I've spent the better part of the night actually working at trying to figure things out with my free autobuynike bot and I'm being honest with myself and saying I can't figure out coding, now I know why I failed the one I had to take in college. That's why I would rely on someone here to give a hand, but as others have pointed out, there's the haves and the have nots, and the haves seem completely unwilling to help the community. I wonder how many people doing online releases really frequent NT, it certainly can't be 100%, so why the community wouldn't band together and support those that don't have the info I don't know. Heck, even if it was done all via pm, that would be better than not at all.

onesickretro acting like hes the walking christ because hes going to give out a simple bot that can be had for cheap :lol:

Says the guy with a link to presales in his sig. seem you'd stand to profit the most from others not having bots.

Says the guy with a link to presales in his sig. seem you'd stand to profit the most from others not having bots.
except im on a completely different level than the people with the free bot he is giving out so it wouldn't even effect me one bit.

good try though

except im on a completely different level than the people with the free bot he is giving out so it wouldn't even effect me one bit.

good try though
what he's saying is he has a twiiter api style link grabber. as of now he is correct. his link grabber will be the fastest period...

don't worry though. soon enough it will be free as well...

also remember that NDC can easily track mouse clicks and function clicks....

along with coding to purposely slow down the loading of a page that is equipped with an extension....

what he's saying is he has a twiiter api style link grabber. as of now he is correct. his link grabber will be the fastest period...

don't worry though. soon enough it will be free as well...

also remember that NDC can easily track mouse clicks and function clicks....

along with coding to purposely slow down the loading of a page that is equipped with an extension....

much more than just api brother
couple dudes on here know what im working with and I will just leave it at that.
not gonna sit here and argue with someone who doesn't know what they are talking about :rofl:

good try though

So why do you care and why bother to chime in here? Other than to get your sig posted all over the place hoping people will pay up on your pre-sales.

so basic you couldnt figure it out...
my dude I have ZERO time in any kind of programming schooling.....

within a week someone will post the change on a youtube vid and it will be over again...

so yes BASIC...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom