@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
give it till the end of this month and everyone will know. there's so many people selling these bots now a days. the reseller doesn't just end at shoes. there's a freaking bots war out there too. money is money. the new layout is cake...

I would like a bot that can cop a couple of pairs for big releases...not just this simple add to cart stuff. granted, that's all well and good, but relatively simple to write and execute. There has to be something more advanced out there? I know for a fact that some of these well known resellers with MANY followers on IG and Twitter utilize bots and I know they aren't smart enough to write them on their own. lol 

Willing to help out anyone that can help me with this new auto add to cart update for ndc. I Have a running working script for eastbay,ftl,Footaction,and champs that recently allowed my friend to scoop a pair of denims on eastbay. Willing to exchange my script for the updated bot. Send me a PM please and thanks

Willing to help out anyone that can help me with this new auto add to cart update for ndc. I Have a running working script for eastbay,ftl,Footaction,and champs that recently allowed my friend to scoop a pair of denims on eastbay. Willing to exchange my script for the updated bot. Send me a PM please and thanks
lol eastbay for ndc...

there was a time when you didnt need to know jack about coding or extensions or whatever to get shoes. People in here acting like it's common sense to write an add to cart extension. Hell, I have no idea on how to go about updating my old add to cart script for nike.com's new layout.

REMEMBER its only until recently that computer knowledge has become a factor in copping kicks. people acting like I or others dont deserve kicks from ndc cuz I/we can't code NEED TO GET A LIFE...I personally used my add to cart extension to get one pair for myself of certain shoes I wanted. 

there was a time when you didnt need to know jack about coding or extensions or whatever to get shoes. People in here acting like it's common sense to write an add to cart extension. Hell, I have no idea on how to go about updating my old add to cart script for nike.com's new layout.

REMEMBER its only until recently that computer knowledge has become a factor in copping kicks. people acting like I or others dont deserve kicks from ndc cuz I/we can't code NEED TO GET A LIFE...I personally used my add to cart extension to get one pair for myself of certain shoes I wanted. 

truth... thanks to Yeezus lol

Last edited:
Ok so if this thread supposed to be helpful I'm just trying to secure my size 14 since these stores don't get them I have no other choice, I would like to learn to code but it is what it is I'm screwed I guess or can pay for someone to secure my pair just saying I'm just trying to get my one pair.

SMH @ NDC as this was a very weak attempt to curb bots... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if that was their intent, if it was I am sure they knew that it wouldn't take coders long to recode the scripts. I wouldn't be surprised if they addedd something that could detect scripts if that is even possible. It will be interesting to see what happens with the next limited release

Not sure if that was their intent, if it was I am sure they knew that it wouldn't take coders long to recode the scripts. I wouldn't be surprised if they addedd something that could detect scripts if that is even possible. It will be interesting to see what happens with the next limited release

It's possible. We will find out this weekend. :smile:

But what they gonna do if they detect a script? Cancel orders again? Only thing that makes sense is to not let you add to cart if they see something going on and it doesn't look like they did that

IT majors winning the kick battle nowadays
laugh.gif
You don't need to be a Computer Science nor IT major to learn how to code.  Basic coding is not too complicated to learn, it's just a matter of practicing/repetition.   

Last edited:
It's possible. We will find out this weekend.
smile.gif
For the 100th time, Nike cannot detect the basic Chrome Add to Cart script.  There is nothing being done on their server side.  It is a simple automated click selection script.  Nike "detects" bots/scripts using other factors.

For the 100th time, Nike cannot detect the basic Chrome Add to Cart script.  There is nothing being done on their server side.  It is a simple automated click selection script.  Nike "detects" bots/scripts using other factors.
^^^^^^

the truth.

It's got to be time based, there's no way that they can see the script run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom