NIKETALK 10TH ANNIVERSARY: 4 Brand New T-Shirt Designs (PRE-ORDER NOW)

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

The move to a new platform cannot come soon enough.

Buy the shirts people, buy buy buy!!!!!
This is the Robert Rowell in you?
laugh.gif

I def gotta cop the NT knows in the Heather and the Pippen tee. Hope they don't sell out before I can purchase my size. What brand shirts yall print on soI know what size to get?

I don't have any money right now to buy them, but in about 2 weeks I'll be sure to order 3 of them.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Method Man

We plan to use this year's t-shirt proceeds to finance a move to a new server and a new platform.
2qn1oqq.gif
how i felt when i read that part too
laugh.gif
and as always thanksSteez and Rajah
pimp.gif

all this time i could never cop an NT shirt cuz i had bills to pay. Now i'm paid and NT knows is COPPED!!!
pimp.gif

happy 10th NT, i love you all.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

I live in England and the shipping costs the same as the shirt itself
laugh.gif

I don't think I can justify that, as much as I want one.
frown.gif
Do it, the money will be going to something that we can all benefit from.(not saying that it wasn't before)

Also mods if I ordered the Alpha shirt how long does that take to ship out?

Shoot, claim the cost of your shirt as a donation to charity on your taxes.

Hopefully people have been buying these shirts, the designs are dope!

Ordered my "X" and Black "NT Knows" shirt just now.

Nice shirts...

Edit*

Nevermind I just ordered an Alpha in Large.. Want to see how the Large fits.. If it fits good Ill order the newer ones.

I dont wanna sound picky but I want to see a photo of the shirts rather than a sketch drawing, although right off the bat the the drawings look awesome anyway

Thanks for the support so far, everyone. The shirts are doing pretty well - but not well enough to finance the move. We'll have to really pick things upif we want to avoid cutting into potential donations to help us take our community to a new platform. You can help by telling your friends getting the wordout. We think the designs sell themselves - but people have to see them first. Even people on NT often miss out since many users tend to ignore pinned andfeatured topics. That's where we need you to step in and bridge the gap.

We really appreciate all your feedback. I'm thrilled that you so many of you appreciate the designs and all the hard work Steez and Rajah put into them.
HOW LONG WILL THEY BE UP ???
We plan on accepting pre-orders through the 31st. At that point, we'll likely cut them off and all of those designs will be sold out. Don't sleep or you'll miss out.
any plans for stickers?
It's unlikely. It's sort of a wasteful product, and we're not the type of organization that wants to encourage people to vandalizepublic spaces for us as a low rent version of "guerrilla marketing." We're a little more grown and responsible than that. Apparel products arefunctional and they can always be donated to someone in greater need in the event that someone starts hitting the gym and changes sizes etc.

We're not a nickel & dime, anything for a buck website. The means matter just as much as the ends.
Aaron Cooper is most well known for designing the Zoom Generation (Lebrons first shoe) along with Eric Avar (imo the best designer at Nike right now) and Tinker.
He also designed some shoes that were actually good - like the Pippen line, for starters.

Why are the shirts priced differently?
Printing costs are related to the number of colors and ink hits. The X has the most colors and the most complex design, followed by the 10thanniversary shirt. The WHO? shirt has one color on the front, but it also has a hang tag graphic on the back. The NT KNOWS shirt is the least expensive sinceit's a one side print with 2 colors. Rather than make them all the same price, we thought we'd offer some reduced price shirts to pass the printsavings on to you.

The 10th year one is nice, but was hoping for a black tee. Is this possible?
nerd.gif

It's funny; we've done so many black shirts now we thought people would find a white option refreshing. There are no immediate plans tooffer that particular shirt in black. We already have a ton of designs and color options up - far more than ever before - and whenever we increase thecomplexity we wind up reducing our margins, which means less money for the move.

I def gotta cop the NT knows in the Heather and the Pippen tee. Hope they don't sell out before I can purchase my size. What brand shirts yall print on so I know what size to get?
We have a sizing chart up on a previous page. The Pippen tee uses the same base as the last set of shirts. Everything should be pretty true tosize. In other words, it won't run large like Jordan brand shirts or tiny like a hipster brand.

I dont wanna sound picky but I want to see a photo of the shirts rather than a sketch drawing, although right off the bat the the drawings look awesome anyway
have these started shipping ? if so do we get an email notification
This is a PRE-ORDER product. The shirts haven't been made yet. We'll send you an email as soon as your shirt ships. It's firstcome, first served - so those who ordered first will be sure to get one from the first run.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

what is the sizing like on these? Run big or small?
Meth covered this on an earlier page. Maybe this should be added to the original post and/or added to the NT store page?

What kind of shirts were used? Some brands don't fit the tall folks as well...
nerd.gif
With the Black and White shirts, we'll be used the same base tees as in previous years. Like last year, those shirts will use organic cotton.

Here's a sizing chart for those:

75935cbb6f0bac18b9d1f746ac7f857d46bd07d.jpg

ee235f9c611da59fb7fefb04a069d17cb31130e.jpg

For the grey and orange tees, I believe they'll be similarly sized - but we'd have to check with Rajah on that to be 100% certain.

Unfortunately, they don't produce the certified organic cotton tees we use in those colors, so we'll have to go with something similar there. Our stuff, as most who own one of our previous shirts will attest, is premium quality - so rest assured the base we use for those will be on par with what you've come to expect from us.

Generally speaking, they should fit pretty true to size.

All of the designs are awesome! I just have to figure out my budget and go from there.

any plans for stickers?
It's unlikely. It's sort of a wasteful product, and we're not the type of organization that wants to encourage people to vandalize public spaces for us as a low rent version of "guerrilla marketing." We're a little more grown and responsible than that. Apparel products are functional and they can always be donated to someone in greater need in the event that someone starts hitting the gym and changes sizes etc.

We're not a nickel & dime, anything for a buck website. The means matter just as much as the ends.

it prob. wont be like when i$$ came out
laugh.gif
smh.gif

NTers should know better, but it would be cool to have some for sale. BTW decals>>>>>>stickers

Back
Top Bottom