Niketalk ADs!!!! FML

Is anyone else getting warnings from possible virus threats from the ads on NT? Its driving me nuts, I can't enjoy NT as much anymore!
ohwell.gif

Atleast you guys don't have to keep seeing these rainbow colourway Yeezy's and in black and white that +%#@ is just plain annoying
indifferent.gif

Number one you shouldn't be using any browser besides FireFox. Number two download Ad-blocker Plus. Number three download the anti-redirect add on. Problemsolve.

yea i just got one its a PDF virus. it try's to install a version of adobe PDF reader. i got it while there was a jc penny ad running

ive seen

- autoplaying movies and sound
- automatic redirects to other pages
- virus/pdf files launching and trying to install
- warnings when i try to navigate away from pages

fix this

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

ive seen

fix this
Yeah, something REALLY needs to be done about these ads. They're a damn pain to deal with.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Number one you shouldn't be using any browser besides FireFox. Number two download Ad-blocker Plus. Number three download the anti-redirect add on. Problem solve.
can u give me link to the anti-redirect add on

Yeah....NT gave me a virus last wednesday with this window that kept asking me "did i want to navigate away from this page" and instead of closing IEfrom my TaskManager, i clicked X or Cancel from the Message Box everytime it popped up.....then one time when it popped up, Adobe decided to show up out ofnowhere! and then it put this AntiSyware 2009 fake bull5hit
mad.gif

it began to do a scan of my computer and show me my threats and all, but it wouldnt let me close out the program or i couldnt find a path to the program todelete it! so i did scans with my AVG to try and see if it would show up, but it didnt...and found no threats after all of that, but then when i tried tobrowse online, everytime i typed in a URL it would direct me to buying this AntiSpyware 2009 madness!

so then i had to use my control pannel Q&A section or whatever to get online to try and DL another program to get rid of this crap, and luckily it worked!got rid of that virus and really cleaned up my PC....has anyone heard of Malwarebytes Anti Malware?!? this joint hooked a brutha up!

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

ive seen

fix this
Yea that was happening with me but that list JRS has helps (even tho I was using FF when this mess was going down)

Back
Top Bottom