*Niketalk Atlanta MLK Day Niketalk Mini-Summit* info updated.

If you are attending, please RSVP by replying, that way I can reserve enough seats for us.

Time:  January 17th, 2011, Monday, 7:00pm

261 19th Street

Atlanta, GA 30363

(404) 207-1369

Info:
-I will have the table reserved maybe three days before, so please let me know if anything unexpected pops up.  My cell # is ___________ (pm me) . Call if you need.

-If anyone has a nice camera and would like to shoot some pics of the event, that will be 
pimp.gif
. Just hit me up in the inbox.

It would also be very nice if someone please would gave me a ride back to Emory University (Druid Hills) after the meet up since I don't have car. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Please shoot me a message via inbox if you are feeling generous, and I will pay for gas. If not, MARTA it is.
frown.gif

I will send out another reminder on Saturday.

Any other questions or concerns just let me know, I'm very excited to meet fellow NTers, and let this be a grand start to something 
pimp.gif

Peace,

Z.

If you are attending, please RSVP by replying, that way I can reserve enough seats for us.

Time:  January 17th, 2011, Monday, 7:00pm

261 19th Street

Atlanta, GA 30363

(404) 207-1369

Info:
-I will have the table reserved maybe three days before, so please let me know if anything unexpected pops up.  My cell # is ___________ (pm me) . Call if you need.

-If anyone has a nice camera and would like to shoot some pics of the event, that will be 
pimp.gif
. Just hit me up in the inbox.

It would also be very nice if someone please would gave me a ride back to Emory University (Druid Hills) after the meet up since I don't have car. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Please shoot me a message via inbox if you are feeling generous, and I will pay for gas. If not, MARTA it is.
frown.gif

I will send out another reminder on Saturday.

Any other questions or concerns just let me know, I'm very excited to meet fellow NTers, and let this be a grand start to something 
pimp.gif

Peace,

Z.

Nice. I been waiting for one of these. I'm definitely down. I heard the restaurant "Strip" is really good. Pricy though.

Nice. I been waiting for one of these. I'm definitely down. I heard the restaurant "Strip" is really good. Pricy though.

pimp.gif

Good to see the feedbacks, we will hammer out the details in the upcoming two weeks.

pimp.gif

Good to see the feedbacks, we will hammer out the details in the upcoming two weeks.

That's what's up. I'm down to come through as well. We should hit up Fox Sports Grill in Atlantic Station.

Good looking out zyr12. That's the day after my bday too, so y'all all gonna chip in to get your boy's dinner right?
laugh.gif
jk

That's what's up. I'm down to come through as well. We should hit up Fox Sports Grill in Atlantic Station.

Good looking out zyr12. That's the day after my bday too, so y'all all gonna chip in to get your boy's dinner right?
laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

laugh.gif
jk

For sure fam, we gonna tell the waitress it's your bday and have the whole restaurant sing happy bday to you 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
jk

For sure fam, we gonna tell the waitress it's your bday and have the whole restaurant sing happy bday to you 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

laugh.gif
jk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha maybe next year

Originally Posted by zyr12

laugh.gif
jk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha maybe next year

Back
Top Bottom