*Niketalk Atlanta MLK Day Niketalk Mini-Summit* info updated.

Originally Posted by Dric

I'm gonna bring some sneakers just in case some of ya'll wanna buy/trade. Although i don't know many ppl that wear size 8 lol

lol ok.

pimp.gif

Yo the waitress was pretty knowledgeable with the kicks. That was unexpected. Nice to meet ya'll fellas. Hopefully we can do this again.

Yo the waitress was pretty knowledgeable with the kicks. That was unexpected. Nice to meet ya'll fellas. Hopefully we can do this again.

You thought so? She didn't even think girls should be wearing sneakers unless it was to the gym. She just thought girls should wear sandals, heels, or boots for casual wear. She was still cute though
laugh.gif

You thought so? She didn't even think girls should be wearing sneakers unless it was to the gym. She just thought girls should wear sandals, heels, or boots for casual wear. She was still cute though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

laugh.gif

She was
pimp.gif
, can't take a pic to save her life though. 

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

laugh.gif

She was
pimp.gif
, can't take a pic to save her life though. 

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Just uploaded the picks to my Flickr. Check them out HERE....

Hit me on Twitter @Reigning_Champ

It was VERY nice meet yall too. Havent had a good time like that in a while. I'm the one wearing the OJ gloves 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Just uploaded the picks to my Flickr. Check them out HERE....

Hit me on Twitter @Reigning_Champ

It was VERY nice meet yall too. Havent had a good time like that in a while. I'm the one wearing the OJ gloves 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom