*Niketalk Atlanta MLK Day Niketalk Mini-Summit* info updated.

Sunday is my birthday, but I'm working, and everything closes when I get off at 6pm anyway so thats no still bueno for me.

Sunday is my birthday, but I'm working, and everything closes when I get off at 6pm anyway so thats no still bueno for me.

I think we are gonna stick with Monday then.. since I did post that this was a MLK day meet up and everyone's good with it. So yea.

I think we are gonna stick with Monday then.. since I did post that this was a MLK day meet up and everyone's good with it. So yea.

I been looking for something sneaker related to attent forever,eversince i took part in the sneaker pimps sneaker competition and exibition in Orlando in 07',that was dope by the way if anyway remembers being there,alot of sneaker heads showed up,so i will like to try and fly in town to make this event,hope i get to make it,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 life
Nassau,Bahamas

I been looking for something sneaker related to attent forever,eversince i took part in the sneaker pimps sneaker competition and exibition in Orlando in 07',that was dope by the way if anyway remembers being there,alot of sneaker heads showed up,so i will like to try and fly in town to make this event,hope i get to make it,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 life
Nassau,Bahamas

I'm gonna bring some sneakers just in case some of ya'll wanna buy/trade. Although i don't know many ppl that wear size 8 lol

I'm gonna bring some sneakers just in case some of ya'll wanna buy/trade. Although i don't know many ppl that wear size 8 lol

Originally Posted by Dric

lol ok.

Back
Top Bottom