NikeTalk Celebrates its Sixth Anniversary! Dec 10 1999-2005

ducktales_main.jpg

[/b][/b][/b]

wow. six years. Not such a long time, but... it's a long time. The first time I found niketalk online I bet I was wearing OG foamposites. Couldn't believe there were so many other guys into collecting sneaks. And talking the trade. And all before the LE/dunk/retro etc. etc. phase.

At least I still have the same OG foams. hehe

And I'm using the same OG screen name, less than a thousand posts. I guess I'm shy.

[email protected]

happy 6th anniversary NT
i remember being here in the days when hata-takisishi(sp?) selling fakes and everyone wanting them now look at it 6 yrs later
"I Can Accept Failure, But I Can't Accept Not Trying"

The GOAT MJ

NT has been a huge part of my life the last 3 years. NT molded me into it's own little shoe-head puppet, and it's great. If lables are cool, like punk, emo, jock, etc. NT'er should be the next one, it's a revolution. All the info shared by memebers helps us prepare in advance for shoes we want, it's a blessing to have NT, thanks Nelson C for creating it, all the Admins and mods for doing what they do.
Champagne%20POP.jpg
Happy B-day NT!
WANTED: NIKE SHOX BB4 RETRO WHITE/NAVY size 10. FOR RETAIL. EZIBOX ME!!

Damn its 6 years.... I missed 3 , when I didn't have internet..... Now I use every single day... When I don't look at NT it fells like I missed something.
"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

[/b]​

Happy birthday NT. I've been here almost from the beginning 5+ years
Thanks to mods admin ,and fellow NTers

To the place that makes us all realize that there is a Hypebeast in us all, Happy Birth Day Niketalk.
Elementary​

HBD, wow 6 six years.

i've been here for 2 years, missed oout on alot in those first 4 years.

but here now and hopefully NT is around for more years to come.

Happy birthday niketalk!
White/Bright Rose-New Slate ("Union") Air Force 180 (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5, 11, 11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10, 11), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Back
Top Bottom