Niketalk Confessions Vol. it could get real

Originally Posted by boxer

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

- i'm materialistic. very materialistic. and i need to change this ASAP
smh.gif

- sometimes i think my boyfriend's parents are waaay too judgemental towards me.. to the point where i'm ALWAYS cautious with every move i make in their prescence. i have to dress & act a certain way just so they'll like me. i can't really be myself around them. and i still think they don't like me.
- there's this ladyfriend my boyfriend has. she's a nice girl, but i just can't stand her being around him!
- my best friend was suddenly kicked out from my school. for something somebody else did. i hope my school gives him another chance to come back this year because my other friends are douchebags
laugh.gif

- i'm frustrated about certain things. i'm think i'm about to go crazy.
tired.gif

so you can have a ton of dudes for friends, but your boyfriend can't have girls for friends? insecurity FTL. i hope he leaves you.

OD...why don't you just hope they work it out?
eyes.gif

I started actually carin about !*!* AFTER High School. But I still haven't stopped trippin' about everything before that.

I feel like buurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr most of the time
pimp.gif

haven't had a job since nov. and I don't want one

yup I'm thinking about being a jigaloo for a while

I'm a manipulative person

thats why I'm giving my own boss skills a go

can't wait to go back to school

I have never gotten over my ex and to top it all off I said I would be her bff all in hopes of getting back with her. While she goes out and dates other dudesI'm here breaking down time after time.

For 3 !%$@@@$ years.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Sometimes I get too lazy to get up and put in a pron, so I end up fapping to mexican television or girls gone wild/extendz commercials.

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE. WARD IS BOND, SAHN.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by webnerd06

i have a small crush on a certain NTer but he doesnt know it

nerd.gif

Owwwwwwwwwwwww.......
no bull Dave I was tryna figure that out too
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Right...
laugh.gif

She Might As Well Spill The Beans
laugh.gif
she not though. she needs to before I

roll.gif

She Needs To Get Online So I Can Harass Her
devil.gif

I can't stand living in Alabama. I feel like I just finished year 1 of a 4 year sentence.
I've been extremely pessimistic to people around since I've moved down here. Its kinda scary.
I don't even care how a girl looks anymore, I'd still take most down.
With that being said, INS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I haven't had a job since last June and I'm not sure if I'll get one before school starts back up.
If I don't get a job, I'll have to stay with my parents and I know I may transfer just to get away from them.
My best friend is getting married in Aug (he's only 19) and I'm jealous of what he has.
I listen to techno with my lights off and door locked when I browse NT
nerd.gif

im breaking girls' hearts that gets close to me as redemption for what my ex did to me.
Ive picked up a player mentality and don't give an eff
I don't have as much friends as I used to

I have a boyfriend but I still identify myself as single.
I just had sex on my balcony. Among other places.
I have a crush on a certain NTer/twitterer.
I got drunk at work with some clients this afternoon.
I didn't wear panties today.
I test drive cars I have no intention of buying.
Sometimes I find myself staring at girls for too long.
I eat out way too much. Pause.
The last dude I was talking to acted like a broad.

I miss my brother a lot around this time of year. His bday is june 30, and he passed away on july 27, 2005. I really just want to talk to someone and cry aboutit because I don't want my family or friends to see me that way.

roll.gif

She Needs To Get Online So I Can Harass Her
devil.gif

she has work in the morning so thats a no go

I Kinda Want A Regular 9 To 5 Now Myself....Running The Traphouse Gettin Boring Now
ohwell.gif

I ignore my friends phone calls on purpose.

Any girl who likes me is immediately off my list.

I simp to woman knowing it annoys them to drive them away.

Letting them think I like them gets to their head, usually they surprised when they leave and I could care less.

I am into fashion way more than I should be. I care about how I dress way too much. Seriously.

I am athletic, but I would trade that in a second to be artistic.

This new Wu track is gonna change the game.

- I need to learn how to drive a car. (Only motorcycle, subway, and taxi) smh...
- I'm training to compete in the Ironman marathon one day.
- I hate talking on the phone and using instant messaging.
- This fine girl came up and talked to me, but I just walked away without saying anything because I just felt like it.
- I hate asking for help.

i jus got fired from my summer job at school n cause of it i cant even work during this coming school yr
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

I have a boyfriend but I still identify myself as single.
I just had sex on my balcony. Among other places.
I have a crush on a certain NTer/twitterer.
I got drunk at work with some clients this afternoon.
I didn't wear panties today.
I test drive cars I have no intention of buying.
Sometimes I find myself staring at girls for too long.
I eat out way too much. Pause.
The last dude I was talking to acted like a broad.

Weekend Girl, you and I seriously need to get to know each other because you seem like the woman for me...I like balconies
wink.gif
. PM Me!

you guys are gonna create my confessions:

Originally Posted by Vic Vega

i often get into girls really fast, then get over them very fast as well. i dont think i can commit to a relationship that long.
JuJu wrote:
im kind of materialistic but i just have self control and no money so i dont have anything
id pretty much smash every girl in the world with two straight eyes and a full set of teeth.

Originally Posted by Jumpman23shoeFan

I waste money that I don't have to begin with

Originally Posted by bigplb78

I tend to be lazy at times nd when I am, you can't make me do anything

I just had sex with my 10th person. The fact that it's a double digit number is making me feel like a man %#*#*. The only thing keeping me sane anddignified is that I tested negative for HIV/AIDs

It was a one night stand that I know I'll regret.

This semester I'm not dating anyone, just smashing and keeping it pushing

I hate summer. I'm so anxious to get back to school.

I had sex with my ex this past friday. I ate the box and proceed to smash. midway through I tell her to top me off and she says no because she knows I'vebeen *%%+++% with broads at school. I was pissed because I ate the box.

I'm not in a good space right now. I feel like I'm setting myself up to be lonely in the future.

Real talk... I'm going to end up a lonely old man whose only source of happiness comes from career achievements.

-I can feel my personality changing as my company grows. I have even LESS tolerance for BS.
-My "ex" picked up on the fact that I miss her....but I still want my freedom to do as I wish. I know how she is so I just gotta be honest with her
-I'd creampie her. Seriously. And I'm paranoid as hell about women sometimes
-My company's events for the community we're holding make me feel better about using people at old places i used to be at.
-I'm cerebral and manipulative. If the foot were on the other shoe, people would do what they had to do.
-I think my old bosses at a certain label have a vendetta against me. I could care less. It's a race to the top. I'm not underhanded or grimy, but I am"silent" about how I move
-I really think that Im here to change the world.
-I reached a breaking point on Saturday at an event whose HNegrosIC jerked us. I really think that we can do anything if we put our minds to it. I love theword "no" now.
-I really dont care about people 80% of the time
-I feel like my brother and best friends are losers. They smoke too much and arent working. I just feel like I'm outgrowing them. And I kno mypersonality...if I dont have a reason to talk to someone I wont.
-I like how everyone is on my d--- because of my connections. I look @ people as a business first unless I knew them before this whole $!! or we have a greatbusiness relationship.

Back
Top Bottom