NikeTalk [Jordan Brand] Appreciation

Originally Posted by moelest

Originally Posted by robxdrew

i live in jakarta-indonesia, a city maybe some of u havent even heard of..
we dont get much jordan being released here. maybe a few GR from some independent shop, but still not much..
the only way of getting jordans is from overseas. so i have to add another $40-50 for shipping, not to mention crazy reseller prices for some limited releases.
but hey, im not complaining. its just the way it is down here. but thanks to NT's jordan brand i got all the infos and knowledge about the thing i love, from a kid to a 31 year old father. well, enough story telling..FLAME ON!
smile.gif
)

Bro, I think you could probably order your Jay's from Singapore so shipping wouldn't be such a killer.
yes u're correct, as a matter of fact singapore is the nearest place to get Js. but the thing is no sneaker store in singapore takes online order, just cash and carry.
so sometimes when i got friends coming to singapore(or the other way around), i ask them to buy the shoes for me
smile.gif

See if you could make a connect from the Singapore thread on NTPI. I'm pretty sure someone is willing to help you there on releases also. 
wink.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...uides-and-updates?page=1

we dont get much jordan being released here. maybe a few GR from some independent shop, but still not much..
the only way of getting jordans is from overseas. so i have to add another $40-50 for shipping, not to mention crazy reseller prices for some limited releases.
but hey, im not complaining. its just the way it is down here. but thanks to NT's jordan brand i got all the infos and knowledge about the thing i love, from a kid to a 31 year old father. well, enough story telling..FLAME ON!
smile.gif
)

Bro, I think you could probably order your Jay's from Singapore so shipping wouldn't be such a killer.
yes u're correct, as a matter of fact singapore is the nearest place to get Js. but the thing is no sneaker store in singapore takes online order, just cash and carry.
so sometimes when i got friends coming to singapore(or the other way around), i ask them to buy the shoes for me
smile.gif

See if you could make a connect from the Singapore thread on NTPI. I'm pretty sure someone is willing to help you there on releases also. 
wink.gif

smile.gif
)

smile.gif

wink.gif

lildawgryan wrote:
I think they should get rid of the rule of needing 100 minimum posts to sell, and make it 100 minimum posts to create a new thread.

seriously? cause i would rather read OP's 31st post than read your 1270th post. btw...its 300 minimum to post in buy/sell forum. back to topic...I too felt this way when i opened up my account. so much info in these forums. a lot of good people here. there might be the guys that trash talk but without them these boards wouldn't be entertaining enough for me to at least check out once a day...ok and maybe on my cell all the time at work!
laugh.gif

lildawgryan wrote:
I think they should get rid of the rule of needing 100 minimum posts to sell, and make it 100 minimum posts to create a new thread.

seriously? cause i would rather read OP's 31st post than read your 1270th post. btw...its 300 minimum to post in buy/sell forum. back to topic...I too felt this way when i opened up my account. so much info in these forums. a lot of good people here. there might be the guys that trash talk but without them these boards wouldn't be entertaining enough for me to at least check out once a day...ok and maybe on my cell all the time at work!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

lildawgryan wrote:

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

lildawgryan wrote:

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

lildawgryan wrote:

laugh.gif

but but but he's a quiet niketalker from 2001. lol, dude is oregano, rosemary, and sage.

lildawgryan wrote:

laugh.gif

but but but he's a quiet niketalker from 2001. lol, dude is oregano, rosemary, and sage.

@shammd : nice to hear that. thanks bro!

@robxdrew : yup already met some good friends down there
smile.gif

@shammd : nice to hear that. thanks bro!

@robxdrew : yup already met some good friends down there
smile.gif

the new NTers definitely appreciate this Jordan Forum even more than the old heads....

i actually rely on some app on my iphone called NiceKicks to get the latest info now-a-days... sad to say.

the new NTers definitely appreciate this Jordan Forum even more than the old heads....

i actually rely on some app on my iphone called NiceKicks to get the latest info now-a-days... sad to say.

I feel ya OP, been on NT since 2001 but never registered, been getting back to collecting and have found the site very useful again!

I feel ya OP, been on NT since 2001 but never registered, been getting back to collecting and have found the site very useful again!

Hey I'm in Richmond VA. And I feel you on how hard it is to get good releases here. But if I can ever help in any way def. Hit me up on a pm or anything. This is a great site for friends to really help out others. I'm on here everyday and really love it.

Hey I'm in Richmond VA. And I feel you on how hard it is to get good releases here. But if I can ever help in any way def. Hit me up on a pm or anything. This is a great site for friends to really help out others. I'm on here everyday and really love it.

Originally Posted by weave23

That's what's up... Definitely!

Originally Posted by weave23

That's what's up... Definitely!

Back
Top Bottom