Niketalk Member: Belle155 at the Spurs vs Cavs game on ABC giving props to NT (pic)

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

.......................dont get me wrong it was a good time, but i dont think i should have moved for an unproven, backup quarterback for one of the worst NFL teams around. the ONLY reason i did was this guy brought up giving money back AND extra VIP seats to another game. if he would have just asked to move with nothin in return i would have told brady sorry kid. when we did move tho i made sure my XI's stepped on his chuck taylors...........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It sounds funny but I would have done the same bro. I'm glad you're getting a good deal outta the whole fiasco.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by belle155

.......................dont get me wrong it was a good time, but i dont think i should have moved for an unproven, backup quarterback for one of the worst NFL teams around. the ONLY reason i did was this guy brought up giving money back AND extra VIP seats to another game. if he would have just asked to move with nothin in return i would have told brady sorry kid. when we did move tho i made sure my XI's stepped on his chuck taylors...........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It sounds funny but I would have done the same bro. I'm glad you're getting a good deal outta the whole fiasco.

roll.gif
that and

i dont think i should have moved for an unproven, backup quarterback for one of the worst NFL teams around.

roll.gif

I could've swore I replied earlier, but this could be a new NT tradition. If you have good seats at abroadcasted event, throw up a NT sign for the world to see. Props though...
smokin.gif

Props! Sick seats too.
So you're still going to get floor seats again for free and your money back? That's a nasty deal

Back
Top Bottom