Niketalk Member: Belle155 at the Spurs vs Cavs game on ABC giving props to NT (pic)

pimp.gif

belle155 = the man!

Originally Posted by miamin2

Props! Sick seats too.
So you're still going to get floor seats again for free and your money back? That's a nasty deal

thats what the guy told us and T R U S T me if we dont get this resolved within 2 days, im gonna write the owner of the cavs, Dan Gilbert since we exchangeemails every once in a while. I'll write to him, the Browns, the Plain Dealer, i dont even care cause i was so heated. all in all it was at least a goodstory to tell.

i dont know what would have happened if we refused. the cop and usher sittin next to me said dont worry about it, you got the tickets, brady doesnt.. so ifit came down to it, brady would have been watchin on a tv in the back. honestly once the guy brought up money and more floor seats, i said ok because i knowwho he is. if it was some random fat cat businessman i would have said no. BUT this guy is an owner of the NBDL team and the guy i moved for happens to beour backup NFL quarterback. if it was just random people i would have said no because i knew id never see em again. due to the people involved, i said surebecause i wont let em get away with this or its gonna be on the news haha.

thanks for all the props, all i did was put on for my homepage

PS yeah that was me in the indians hat. thats all i have is about 25 indians fitteds, a few cavs, and some lake county captains.

PPS thanks to OP this blew up like this. i posted it in sports just because but thats already on page 5 probably. more people get to see it over here ingeneral

Back
Top Bottom