Niketalk Member: Belle155 at the Spurs vs Cavs game on ABC giving props to NT (pic)

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
my man.

ok heres what it was. ill post this in the sports one too.

i originally had floor seats next to the hoop by the spurs bench. feet-on-the-court floor seats so no one was in front of me but the refs. i got these legit,ticket was in my pocket. halfway thru the first quarter the guy who has the few next to me says 'hold up those are my seats, i have a guest coming. BradyQuinn and his girl.' i said i have the ticket right here, these are our seats so im not movin. this guy somehow shared a flashseat account with someone andthe other guy is who i got these from so the guy at the game didnt know they were transferred. he thought he still had all 4 when really he had 2 and i had 2.he said please, ill get you center courts, money back, ill give you VIP seats again to another game. see these arent easy to get in the first place, they donteven have a row on the ticket. just says VIP on em. so we moved to the center court seats where that pic was taken. these were 2 rows off the floor so theywere still good seats, but not 'floor' floor seats. i didnt have an NT sign at first but when i saw myself behind oscar, i said screw it and ripped offa corner of another sign and wrote NT on it real quick. threw it up nonchalant too.

the guy who moved us is the owner of the Cavs NBDL team based in Erie. he gave me his card and cell number so we can work this out. I expect money back forthese tickets and tickets for another game on the floor SOON since thats what we agreed to. Brady was sitting on the floor and he didnt even have tickets tobegin with. the guy said maybe even next year, i said hell no. bron might be injured or whatever. i want to go this year and soon. Trust me, if this guy doesnot come through FAST, I WILL contact the billionaire owner of the team since i email him from time to time and he wont be happy about this. id even put it inthe plain dealer forums. i was embarrased getting bumped from section to section like i didnt have a ticket in the first place. in the end we were back on thefloor sitting next to flea from red hot chili peppers. all in all we spend less than 2 quarters on the floor and the other 2 behind hubie and the ABC crew.

dont get me wrong it was a good time, but i dont think i should have moved for an unproven, backup quarterback for one of the worst NFL teams around. the ONLYreason i did was this guy brought up giving money back AND extra VIP seats to another game. if he would have just asked to move with nothin in return i wouldhave told brady sorry kid. when we did move tho i made sure my XI's stepped on his chuck taylors.

PS yeah the other NT sign was me too. that was also a national TV game, i think playoffs from a few years ago. If anyone has that saved, post it. i lost allthe pics i had on another comp so i dont have it. that was a HUGE posterboard but it was harder to see even tho we had good seats there too. i liked thesmaller version from today better.

ill keep NT updated with what happens with this situation. i told you, i put on for my city and i put on for NT

Originally Posted by bright nikes

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Pic (props to viesta4o8):
66215b48a745d4b51a264359ca423c3de242394.jpg

I went to school with ol girl behind Tirico, (chick looking up at the jumbotron)

She fine as wine
pimp.gif

Yo belle, although we both cheer for different teams that could possibly meet in the championship - differences aside props.

I knew it was you throwing up that sign and you better do work on that douche who got you to move.

Get some $$$ and floor seats.

Ha, that's awesome.

The term NT is really like a cult, and we are all of it's followers.

laugh.gif
good stuff... I was sleeping my night off so I missed the whole game
smh.gif

But that's funny...

you lookin like Steve Bartman....
laugh.gif

41498ac034022-52-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom