NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

I feel ya time i made a statement previously and i meant it vol.4 will be the most professional release yet. gabe and myself have got a slew of material somewill make it some wont. there's a few tracks that we haven't got that im really excited about. word of advice to those interested soon as i turn trackson and i hear that the sound quality is lacking i turn skip to the next track. that means im not even seeing that ya spittin, so do yourselves a favor listento it before you send it in and be real with yourself does this sound like poop if you have to think about it dont waste your time. get it right then send itin. now im not speaking for gabe, just myself so get that clear but if your gonna claim your a hot rapper singer whatever be professional bout it.

We have representatives from several places so feel free to send it in, you're not gonna be discounted on style or concept, only quality. We're lookingfor the highest quality submissions out there.

I understand that not everybody can get studio time or not everybody has been rocking long enough to have a professional sound, so spit from the heart andI'll spin it. You see what Boss is doing, but I listen to everything.

Number one submitter This Is Musical Excelence, really doing it big. I need to give all the new submissions some airplay to see if I need to change myassertion that WIZE was top dog.

happy.gif
take a listen to those...

i just finished writing for the beat plan and flu did...
eek.gif

hopefully ill get in the lab by sunday... im puttin in OT right now...i aint made a beat in like a week... straight writin...

We have representatives from several places so feel free to send it in, you're not gonna be discounted on style or concept, only quality. We're looking for the highest quality submissions out there.

I understand that not everybody can get studio time or not everybody has been rocking long enough to have a professional sound, so spit from the heart and I'll spin it. You see what Boss is doing, but I listen to everything.

Number one submitter This Is Musical Excelence, really doing it big. I need to give all the new submissions some airplay to see if I need to change my assertion that WIZE was top dog.
And there you have it people. I'm like the quality department real talk if gabe say "boss he or she is rippin" I'll check it butcause i listen to so much music from so many different people (i executive produce a lot of projects locally and I'm currently working on 3 projects of myown) I'm on my simon@+!+. I want for this volume to do exactlly the title says its a rebirth and with such high standards on nt (women, gear, whips, etc)why not hold the artist responsible. you can record in the crib and have a good sound I'm speaking on the people that sound like they recorded they trackswith a cassette boom box and mic. hell my submission for the mega track was done at the crib. the play play rappers will not pass (yall know who you are)

sound like they recorded they tracks with their xbox live controller and a phonograph
sounding like they recorded the track with a baby monitor and a wired cell phone mic

So we've quietly amassed more than 20 tracks. The better tracks are already starting to stand out. And there's many more waiting in the wings. Weappreciate the love and it's looking like this tape is gonna be the troof!

fool this aint no job application... its like tryouts... if ya name is on the [track]list u made it...

im so%*!%%!@ bored man u have no idea... i got no weed or cigs... or pepsi for that matter... i cant b too nice right now...

I submitted some stuff and ain't heard back from nobody.
You got mail fam, actually according to gmail you got mail about 5 days ago. Maybe my reply got caught in your spam filter or something.
G.A.B.E. to GOLDJ11 show details Dec 3 (5 days ago) Reply Thanks for the support homie, I'm gonna give it a spin as soon as I can. - Show quoted text - On Dec 3, 2007 1:35 AM, wrote: This is Marvel Man X from NikeTalk. I got a few song submissions and I got beat submissions. These some of the song submissions.
I just downloaded those zshare tracks you sent. When I have a real opinion for you, I'll get back at you. We get a bunch of different soundsand vibes and concepts so sometimes I gotta warm up to something or spin it in the whip. I got you! And I do appreciate the support.
... its like tryouts... if ya name is on the [track]list u made it...
That is the way it has always been.... it is tradition!

There's no limit to how many times a rapper can get on the tape, but I'd prefer to have as many unique artists on at a time. But if somebody had twotracks that were doper than everything else out there, it'd be a disservice to the tape not to put them on there.

Now why yall let FLU check in like that? Why?!! WHY?!!

Couple folks just got bumped right off the tape...
smh.gif

Wheres Jewels at?

As I understand it the Embassy Empire is pretty busy with their own offerings. I hope they can find the time to holla at us back here. But either way I thinkwe'll have some new E2 material soon. And that's a good thing.

Golf I sent you 2 tracks, more coming. Get at me through email.

What's your email?

dunno... but umm.... u got any ideas for an intro?

Since I KNEW you were talking about the tape, I figured i'd reply here.
The only indulgence I take with the tape is Ill do a 16 for the intro.

lol i aint know u was a halo player...

Didn't you see the I'm a Geek thread? Of course I'm a Halo player.
[/quote]

im not going to be as involved as i was the last tape but i guarantee i got a track that is sure to make it.
boom bap boom bap boom bap.

Back
Top Bottom