NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

Yo JAPE, I couldn't even ask you to put that kind of support up again. I don't know if you ever heard, but I greatly appreciated the support, yoursubmissions set the tape off. Good looks, I can't WAIT to hear what you're cooking up.

What's your email?
ip23

Good talking to you last night. Trip out, the homie just got locked up and is in county.

I thought it was a sick joke but nah. Damn.
ohwell.gif

what if i say... did a remix to "no hook" wit a new beat and i added a verse or 2... could that make the tape?

what if i say... did a remix to "no hook" wit a new beat and i added a verse or 2... could that make the tape?

Yeah, that could make the tape...

IF WE WERE TAKING INDUSTRY BEATS!! WHICH WE ARE NOT!

So no.

As said prior we need OG beats if ya need a beat contact myself i have beats that were donated by some nt producers. my email is [email protected], AIM =mrxdavillian, Yahoo = zayzaydaartist. Dont wanna hear the excuse from any artist saying i didnt have a beat to get down

Wize, DMV, I got you.

Reid -
eek.gif
(Reid you raised the bar on this one homie!) It's up there.

I know i'm slacking on getting the beats posted but they're coming, I swear it!

Shaping up is right, made some cuts this evening. There's still time and space available. It's the weekend yall, put in that WORK!

well i just went through the hopefuls and ill saythis thank you all for kicking in. some of yall providedquality product.
pimp.gif

Holla at that man then G, please don't make me fiddle with this janky%%+% PC again bro
laugh.gif

... it's NOT what you were expecting nor did TIME produce it...

Cool, I'll put the ol boy in a chokehold.

BTW *update we got a COVER! Imma debut that joint sometime this week. Shouts to RN.com for coming through for the cover artwork.

Plus we got the new U-N-I on there as well, good looks yall!!

Now the time has come to holla at the E2 fam. We need SOMETHING, from them.

Yo G.o.D, let us get TOYS for this joint, Diction you know I been fiending to promote Don't You Shoot, those GOTTA be throwaways to yall by now!

Back
Top Bottom