NikeTalk name some dangerous or rough places in your city.

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Englewood area... the whole South side Chicago. I used to work in that community. 1.5 years. It's a TRUE concrete jungle.
I lived there for about 2 or 3  years so I have to agree as well.  Also, Humboldt Park is no joke as well.
^^ entire east side-stony island, garfield park(either one), rodgers park, logan square is no cakewalk, grantworks or basiclly the entire town of cicero...
Buddy of mine lives in Cicero and cats over there be on some other %$% for real
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Englewood area... the whole South side Chicago. I used to work in that community. 1.5 years. It's a TRUE concrete jungle.
I lived there for about 2 or 3  years so I have to agree as well.  Also, Humboldt Park is no joke as well.
^^ entire east side-stony island, garfield park(either one), rodgers park, logan square is no cakewalk, grantworks or basiclly the entire town of cicero...
Buddy of mine lives in Cicero and cats over there be on some other %$% for real
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Brownsville

Brownsville

Brownsville

East New York

East New York

Brownsville

Brownsville?

Im actually from Brownsville and to be quite honest it isnt really as bad as people make it seem...sure the #'s add up but take it from someone who actually LIVES there, its only certain parts/streets where everything takes place [livonia,rockaway,legion st etc...]. Now on the the other hand out of all the areas i have been in brooklyn them Fort Green %%%##% are at the top of my "those %%%##% are wild" list...Deck???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Brownsville

Brownsville

Brownsville

East New York

East New York

Brownsville

Brownsville?

Im actually from Brownsville and to be quite honest it isnt really as bad as people make it seem...sure the #'s add up but take it from someone who actually LIVES there, its only certain parts/streets where everything takes place [livonia,rockaway,legion st etc...]. Now on the the other hand out of all the areas i have been in brooklyn them Fort Green %%%##% are at the top of my "those %%%##% are wild" list...Deck???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirWing03

dont take your family on vacation in flint, michigan.
top five violent cities in america...i didnt make that up. but $**+ happens everywhere.

u from flint?

Originally Posted by AirWing03

dont take your family on vacation in flint, michigan.
top five violent cities in america...i didnt make that up. but $**+ happens everywhere.

u from flint?

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

SOMEONE I KNOW IS GOING TO GET BE ON THE NEW EPS OF  FIRST 48 
eek.gif
...NO SNITCH THO
smokin.gif
Someone I know is currently in prison and his episode of F48 aired earlier this year. Not to mention his dumb $@$ got taken down @ my school. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Killed a guy for a dub sack & like 100 bucks.

eek.gif
...NO SNITCH THO
smokin.gif
Someone I know is currently in prison and his episode of F48 aired earlier this year. Not to mention his dumb $@$ got taken down @ my school. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

eek.gif
...NO SNITCH THO
smokin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dade FTL.

eek.gif
...NO SNITCH THO
smokin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dade FTL.

Originally Posted by Diego

eek.gif
...NO SNITCH THO
smokin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Miami-Dade FTW.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

eek.gif
...NO SNITCH THO
smokin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Miami-Dade FTW.

wink.gif

eek.gif
Son characterized the whole of tucson as a rough place
roll.gif

It's pretty nice.

exactly why i said 'never been'
frown.gif
.  that's just the word up here.  i guess PHX folks don't like tucson?!  who knows.  before i moved here, i looked up az artists and found ALOT via youtube (willy northpole among others).  one specific dude from tucson came up on my search.  LP DOGG
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  the worst of the worst rap music-wise.  maybe you know what i'm talking about.  doesn't look like someone who'd rep blood, but reps it harder than most people i've seen
laugh.gif
  if you know of this character, please tell me more.  his stuff on YT stops at about 2008.

eek.gif
Son characterized the whole of tucson as a rough place
roll.gif

It's pretty nice.

exactly why i said 'never been'
frown.gif
.  that's just the word up here.  i guess PHX folks don't like tucson?!  who knows.  before i moved here, i looked up az artists and found ALOT via youtube (willy northpole among others).  one specific dude from tucson came up on my search.  LP DOGG
laugh.gif
roll.gif
  the worst of the worst rap music-wise.  maybe you know what i'm talking about.  doesn't look like someone who'd rep blood, but reps it harder than most people i've seen
laugh.gif
  if you know of this character, please tell me more.  his stuff on YT stops at about 2008.

Back
Top Bottom