NikeTalk name some dangerous or rough places in your city.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by Diego

Brownsville and South Bronx are the worst in NYC (crime rate) and also have the highest HIV rate (its true. if you dont believe me google it). Its funny how ignorance stretches itself into every aspect of your life.

Since youre the one providing these "facts" why dont you prove it to us?

Article on HIV in the Bronx. Basically its so rampant the department of health will try to test EVERY person between the ages of 18-64 within the next 3 years:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/26/nyregion/26hiv.html

Funny you mention ignorance cause this article states the exact opposite of what youre trying to say.
First of all according to this article the Bronx does not have the highest rate of HIV neither does Brooklyn. Instead the Bronx just happens the most deaths from the virus compared to other boroughs, granted its still a big problem but a big difference from your claim as having the highest rate of HIV.

While Manhattan has long been the epicenter of the AIDS epidemic in New York, with the highest incidence of both AIDS and H.I.V., the virus that causes it, the Bronx, with its poorer population, has far more deaths from the disease.

In fact, according to this article the Bronx nor Brooklyn have the highest rate.

Indeed, the rate of AIDS cases is highest in Manhattan, at 82 per 100,000 people, compared with 75 in the Bronx, 46 in Brooklyn, 26 in Queens and 16 on Staten Island,

Now Ill be the first to admit that this is a huge problem throughout all of NYC. The thing is you cant just come in here and speak of ignorance then make false claims supported by statistics that are not backed up.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Del Paso Heights
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 North Highlands? *Shrug*

I dont get how the article states the exact opposite of what im trying to say. While the bx and bk dont have the highest rate we cant pretend their rates arent alarming. The topic I bought up (not addressed by the article) was the direct relationship between crime and HIV/AIDS. I think this has to do with drug use (sharing needles) prostitution, and overall ignorance (people not knowing their status) which is why i wouldn't mind the entire city adopting the bx's policy.

I dont get how the article states the exact opposite of what im trying to say. While the bx and bk dont have the highest rate we cant pretend their rates arent alarming. The topic I bought up (not addressed by the article) was the direct relationship between crime and HIV/AIDS. I think this has to do with drug use (sharing needles) prostitution, and overall ignorance (people not knowing their status) which is why i wouldn't mind the entire city adopting the bx's policy.

still somewhat new to phoenix, but what i gather about PHX:

maryvale
south PHX
apache junction

and then 2 hrs south:

tucson (i've never been)

but if you wanna be real grimy, south of our border. whatever crime rates the US has, the stuff going on in mexico (at least what the media likes to deliver news-wise) is probably worse than what we have going on up here. pirates, human and drug traffiking, political killings, hits on american civil servants... i'd say we have it pretty good in the US. so please, if you guys want to argue about which area of your city/state is so hardcore (which is pointless), ask your local thug to go to mexico and get some REAL education in crime.

still somewhat new to phoenix, but what i gather about PHX:

maryvale
south PHX
apache junction

and then 2 hrs south:

tucson (i've never been)

but if you wanna be real grimy, south of our border. whatever crime rates the US has, the stuff going on in mexico (at least what the media likes to deliver news-wise) is probably worse than what we have going on up here. pirates, human and drug traffiking, political killings, hits on american civil servants... i'd say we have it pretty good in the US. so please, if you guys want to argue about which area of your city/state is so hardcore (which is pointless), ask your local thug to go to mexico and get some REAL education in crime.

When I lived in NY:
East New York-Montauk/Liberty Ave's.  It's bananas over there

I live in Jersey now so I'd say Irvington and Newark are the worst it's mad scary over there.  Paterson is bad too people get clapped like nothin over there.

When I lived in NY:
East New York-Montauk/Liberty Ave's.  It's bananas over there

I live in Jersey now so I'd say Irvington and Newark are the worst it's mad scary over there.  Paterson is bad too people get clapped like nothin over there.

Liberty City
Overtown
Little Haiti

Every time First 48 has a story in Miami, 9 times out of 10 it's in one of these 3 neighborhoods... and that's just the stories that make it on the show.  

ttl-hiv-statistics.jpg

Community Statistics

FACT: New York City is the epicenter of the HIV/AIDS pandemic in the United States.
NYC ftl.

Liberty City
Overtown
Little Haiti

Every time First 48 has a story in Miami, 9 times out of 10 it's in one of these 3 neighborhoods... and that's just the stories that make it on the show.  

ttl-hiv-statistics.jpg

Community Statistics

FACT: New York City is the epicenter of the HIV/AIDS pandemic in the United States.
NYC ftl.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Englewood area... the whole South side Chicago. I used to work in that community. 1.5 years. It's a TRUE concrete jungle.
I lived there for about 2 or 3  years so I have to agree as well.  Also, Humboldt Park is no joke as well.

Englewood area... the whole South side Chicago. I used to work in that community. 1.5 years. It's a TRUE concrete jungle.
I lived there for about 2 or 3  years so I have to agree as well.  Also, Humboldt Park is no joke as well.

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The streets surrounding UCLA are pretty gutter.
laugh.gif
 hope you meant USC/are kidding
USC has it worse, my friend...

aside from that we have Watts, Inglewood, Inner Compton (the suburban areas swears that they're dangerous)

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

The streets surrounding UCLA are pretty gutter.
laugh.gif
 hope you meant USC/are kidding
USC has it worse, my friend...

aside from that we have Watts, Inglewood, Inner Compton (the suburban areas swears that they're dangerous)

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

^^ entire east side-stony island, garfield park(either one), rodgers park, logan square is no cakewalk, grantworks or basiclly the entire town of cicero...

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

^^ entire east side-stony island, garfield park(either one), rodgers park, logan square is no cakewalk, grantworks or basiclly the entire town of cicero...

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Liberty City
Overtown
Little Haiti

ttl-hiv-statistics.jpg

Community Statistics

NYC ftl.
MIAMI
pimp.gif

SOMEONE I KNOW IS GOING TO GET BE ON THE NEW EPS OF  FIRST 48 
eek.gif
...NO SNITCH THO
smokin.gif

LOCALHOOKUPS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HIGH RATES OF STDS

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Liberty City
Overtown
Little Haiti

ttl-hiv-statistics.jpg

Community Statistics

NYC ftl.
MIAMI
pimp.gif

SOMEONE I KNOW IS GOING TO GET BE ON THE NEW EPS OF  FIRST 48 
eek.gif
...NO SNITCH THO
smokin.gif

LOCALHOOKUPS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HIGH RATES OF STDS

Back
Top Bottom