NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
would pay in advance for a Tshirt.

already have a fitted, so i'm good on hats.

Yesss..been waiting patiently...hope yall make a good bit if not it's gonna be a bloody mess 4 one.
We'll get into the logistical particulars in December when it's time to share the product and release information, but I do want to make sure everyone's expectations are reasonable.  Without Cap City or M&N, we're looking at a slightly smaller scale than previous releases - but that doesn't mean it's a lost cause.  Unlike previous "first come, first served" online launches, we're working to make sure dedicated fans will have an advantage for this one.
nthat.gif

Has anyone tried to go through Nike to have it done? Swoosh logo on an NT hat just seems right. Nike is the reason this website exist isn't it?

I still need another (smaller) NT tee. I wish they just stayed available for order until the run was over.

Many people on here still are looking for one.

In regards to the upcoming release, If there is going to be some kind of "loyalty bump" in buying them I hope previous purchases and/or join date are taken into account.

2 years ago, the release was December 17th. Hopefully it's around that date this year, cant wait much longer!

Whats the release day for the snap? Wish it was Mitchell & Ness, 47 Brand or American Needle instead but New Era will do as long as it dont got that boxy wide fit. My head too small for that ish lol

Missed out on the fitted but im def in for the snapback

Last edited:
Mitchell and Ness crown does not compliment smaller heads at all

Neither does New Era, but M&N is way worse

Still 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom