NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 2 years ago I had a dream.

Glad to see dudes cop today, shows how much of a family this place is.

Thanks eCap & Meth. 
nthat.gif

This is truly unbelievable.
I'm grateful for what ecap has done for NT, and happy for my NY brethren for getting their caps.

But i was up at 6 trying to get the cap patiently along with everyone else, and I finally got it into my cart, PayPal processed, everything ready to be submitted at 7:10... And it sucks that because I wasnt "fast" enough it all sold out. If it was in my cart and i was checking out why was that not honored? Someone else just swooped right under me and took mine?

I know life's not fair but damn. I Guess I shoulda been refreshing non-stop like Zyzz was and trying NOT to help the site out with patience.

Last edited:
Confirmation received but went something like this. @METHODICAL MANAGEMENT @eCapCity If I did something wrong or the order was actually placed with 7 (SEVEN) hats, please cancel the multiple hats and only send 1 (ONE). There was no way I added 7 but there were multiple problems throughout the period that I was up for the release. I only want/need one. Please PM me with any questions or request my email address through there.

First, placed my order and got to the Paypal checkout (with 1 hat).

View media item 1308740
Waited around then BAM. Distraught.

View media item 1308741
Checked out again only to see this after waiting around. :x

View media item 1308742
Added another real fast. Got this.

View media item 1308743
Then.

View media item 1308744
Eventually I ended up with this after trying and checking out with 1 cap.

View media item 1308752

:smokin

Though I was good to go but saw that it was for more caps then I would like when I checked my email and confirmation. Please let me know guys. I want to get this done correctly and am not trying to cheat the system by getting multiple hats. Hell, IDK what I would do with multiple caps. If ya'll need to PM me or Email me and I can give yall the order number, etc.

Appreciate it.

Yeah this bummed me out. Even though I got the hat my damn postman will probably lose it
sick.gif
I placed the order with different billing and shipping because my card is still attached to my school address. And i'll be home in a few days for the holiday

indifferent.gif

Just got Confirmation email for 7 1/4 but I needed a 7. Oh well maybe I'll have to grow my hair out or shrink it somehow. Hey @eCapCity can I just do a pick at the store? It's only a 20 minute ride from where I love.

To everyone that got an order confirmation from ecap did you guys check out as a guest or with an account? I checked out as guest got my paypal confirmation at 9:44 AM but no email yet from them....

To everyone that got an order confirmation from ecap did you guys check out as a guest or with an account? I checked out as guest got my paypal confirmation at 9:44 AM but no email yet from them....

Guest and got my ecap confirmation at the same time as my paypal email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom