NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not able to get through.  So people were able to place more than one order, just not multiples in one order?

Got the paypal ecap won't take money out till order is through message. So just waiting for ecap ' s confirmation. Hope this go through. Ish better go through, this bad whooty needEd some help to the main terminal and I told her no because I was buying something.That **** was fat. That jiggle was right.

I was CHECKING OUT, PayPal processed, shipping method chosen.

ORDER PROCESSED.

*CLICK SUBMIT*

"item is out of stock."

OH.

Okay.
After an hour and 15 minutes of waiting patiently with that site.

How can you take a check out item away from someone though? The site should allow someone a given time out of courtesy to check out before putting it back into inventory.

It became a rat race that couldn't be won.

Yeah I'm gonna be salty and mad, because it'll be another 5 years before I can try again.

We won't be able to find out until later today if our email less orders are cancelled

Did you call em?

I would hope they take the time and go through the orders by order # and dole out the shipments. I know they're doing it by hand so hopefully this is the case.

Last edited:
Damb, literally slept. 
frown.gif

Why all releases gotta be at 5 or 6am though 
mean.gif

To everyone that got an order confirmation from ecap did you guys check out as a guest or with an account? I checked out as guest got my paypal confirmation at 9:44 AM but no email yet from them

I checked out as a registered user. Signed up a few days ago to have my shipping and billing info completed rather than doing it on the day of release. Got confirmation email before the site was even able to complete the order.

If you used a different Billing and Shipping, call @eCapCity  . I called and dude was real cool and said my order is good to go. You just have to call him to get the "suspected fraud" tag off your order

"Your order has been received. Thank you for your purchase."

There's about a 20% chance that this thing actually fits, given New Era's sizing/quality control. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom