NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prolly gonna cancel your orders man you don't need multiples SMH

Why would my orders be cancelled? They all going to different address lol..

5963628f_cobracommander.gif

Yaw act like these Dudes cant cop multiples with diff CC's and addy's and names...

They do it on NDC all the time, can't be that hard on ECC...

SMH...

Multiples being bought is ridiculous no need for more than one

Most that ordered 2 were by accident (having more than 1 window open to increase their chances) and it just added the quantities and without wanting to go through that fiasco again they checked out.

My confirmation email was in my spam folder. I ordered 2 on accident and he said they would only cancel one. Now just on the calls for the 11 raffle

Spoke to dude over the phone..Cool cat, He said for those who ordered more than 2 will get one and the other cancelled.

Lol...if you paid with different payments and having them shipped to different address how they gonna cancel that? There is some extra salt in this thread hahaha...

People are dumb they see tons of us struggling on here trying to get this hat and then they're gonna come in here and brag ab getting more than one hat you know that won't end well LOL

Yaw act like these Dudes cant cop multiples with diff CC's and addy's and names...

They do it on NDC all the time, can't be that hard on ECC...

SMH...
Its called your IP Address. Multiple orders from the same IP = 
mean.gif

Unless he has a VPN, but doing that he would have to order, login to his VPN and try the system all over again

Methodical Management Methodical Management

Props on re-release. I'm sure we have no idea how much went into it. I know a lot of us on here didn't make it any easier of a task for this to be done, but you gotta understand some folks are passionate about NT.

All we can do now is wait for the next release and hope for a larger supply.

Props to all those who flourished. :nthat:

Lol...if you paid with different payments and having them shipped to different address how they gonna cancel that? There is some extra salt in this thread hahaha...

I meant in the same order..if it was done with different cards, thats something that would have to be asked with eCAP

You getting rid of them fam?

Eventually... They're cool but a bit cumbersome now that they're longer...

Wont be anytime soon... I'm thinking within a couple of years, though

We're the sz 8s the first one to sell out? I did get through maybe I got cart jacked at the last minute. Oh well I'm conceding my order didn't go through until I see that email from ecapcity. Peace I'm out

I compare a size 8 to a size 13 shoe.

They make so little of them, but there are quite a few people that wear those sizes.

Spoke to dude over the phone..Cool cat, He said for those who ordered more than 2 will get one and the other cancelled.
what did you expect though. 

you tryna rustle jimmies...mission accomplished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom