NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one!

8s sold so fast...

Big dome + dread game FTL :frown:

settled for a 3/4...

Will bring out when i cut the dreads. :lol:

i dont like that option they give at checkout where you can select the next size up automatically if your requested size is sold out
 I forgot to change that 
laugh.gif

dudes really tried to check out with paypal when the site was crashing that hard?

Rookie mistake

no ecapcity email, I'd be shakin

dudes really tried to check out with paypal when the site was crashing that hard?

Rookie mistake

no ecapcity email, I'd be shakin
i tried with cc at first , but it kept messing up, so went with pp and got through... received pp and ecap city email right away 

Got one!

8s sold so fast...

Big dome + dread game FTL :frown:

settled for a 3/4...

Will bring out when i cut the dreads. :lol:

We're the sz 8s the first one to sell out? I did get through maybe I got cart jacked at the last minute. Oh well I'm conceding my order didn't go through until I see that email from ecapcity. Peace I'm out

@eCapCity

I was waiting on desktop and mobile for my order to process... And got 2 to go through.

I don't need two... It just happened to go through... But I also don't want both orders cancelled because of it. I just need one.

Let me know what I need to do

How much was shipping for you guys? I see everyone saying $8 but it was $5 for me. Maybe that's why I ain't get no confirmation [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Spoke to dude over the phone..Cool cat, He said for those who ordered more than 2 will get one and the other cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom