NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A total of 288 of these caps have been produced.  Each cap is made from heavy duty cotton twill, just like the original NikeTalk fitted cap, released in 2011. 

Votes:
0% (3)
6 7/8

2% (15)

5% (33)
7 1/8

10% (72)
7 1/4

21% (144)
7 3/8

17% (117)
7 1/2

15% (104)
7 5/8

10% (72)
7 3/4

3% (26)
7 7/8

6% (43)

TOTAL VOTES: 629

WE'VE GOTTA DO BETTER!

Last edited:
Smh dudes on Twitter saying stuff like #NT, can't believe I copped, I'm so happy

Then....

$125 shipped

You know who you are. I got nothing against reselling but not this man

EDIT: I lowkey should have done the same. Flip to all the females who cried about the orders last week and got mine cancelled :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't realize only 629 participated in the poll. Producing 288 seems a bit for rational now that I know that. Especially if it was stated that the total number that went into production was representative of the sample of people that voted.

-shrugs

I haven't gotten a cancellation email yet so I'm remaining hopeful.

Confirmation received but went something like this. @METHODICAL MANAGEMENT @eCapCity If I did something wrong or the order was actually placed with 7 (SEVEN) hats, please cancel the multiple hats and only send 1 (ONE). There was no way I added 7 but there were multiple problems throughout the period that I was up for the release. I only want/need one. Please PM me with any questions or request my email address through there.

First, placed my order and got to the Paypal checkout (with 1 hat).

View media item 1308740
Waited around then BAM. Distraught.

View media item 1308741
Checked out again only to see this after waiting around. :x

View media item 1308742
Added another real fast. Got this.

View media item 1308743
Then.

View media item 1308744
Eventually I ended up with this after trying and checking out with 1 cap.

View media item 1308752

:smokin

Though I was good to go but saw that it was for more caps then I would like when I checked my email and confirmation. Please let me know guys. I want to get this done correctly and am not trying to cheat the system by getting multiple hats. Hell, IDK what I would do with multiple caps. If ya'll need to PM me or Email me and I can give yall the order number, etc.

Appreciate it.

Props Methodical Management Methodical Management

Thanks for the prompt response Meth. Chaotic release but hopefully everything works out. NT has been with me since 2002. Almost 13 years, and I'm only 26. That's about half my life. Since then, I've grown up, loss some passion for sneakers, but I still visit the site daily. Something about NT I can't let go of.

But Meth put in work and although the frustration came out with @eCapCity, I called, the dude was chill about it and said, "You're the dude that ordered 7 hats, Nah, you're only going to get one. We're not shipping more then one out in any order." Was pleased with the service and it went smoothly (Hopefully). They said they'd adjust the price and I'd only be charged for 1. Hope it all works out, less then 288 hats available, I guess we could have expected this.

Last edited:
Smh dudes on Twitter saying stuff like #NT, can't believe I copped, I'm so happy

Then....

$125 shipped

You know who you are. I got nothing against reselling but not this man

That's a shame. Like I said, I really would have given away a hat if I got one extra

Should have copped to flip to the females who complained last week and got my order cancelled :lol:

Anyone else's order went from "processing" to ON HOLD on their site? Seems inevitable now 
mad.gif

Do the confirmation emails come in a specific order? I got one from paypal, but haven't received one from ecapcity yet. At least to my knowledge, because I cleaned my spam folder without looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom