NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats just what we need... Then we can have all these 13 year olds on youtube joining NT

Last edited:
Damn $125 smh, give it time and you'll be able to get one for $60 or closer to retail. They'd what happened for the first one

Can't front though.....that sweatshirt is
nthat.gif

"You should be fine"

Just called ecapcity and got that response so I'm a little more at ease. Wish he would've said "are definitely" in place of "should", but what can you do, ya know?

-shrugs

Is there any way to track my order if I used paypal, didn't log in, and already closed the tab with my order number? Not having a confirmation email is killing me, lol.

got the paypal email but no confirmation email from eCap. My order says "PROCESSING" on their site but i have high hopes it will go through. Congrats to everyone that will get their hat.

100% will have a grey market / b grade / AAA super max hat made from lids if my order gets canceled

First of all I would like to thank Meth and Ecapcity for making this happen. It is truly a testament to how much people love and enjoy NT for the support for these hats to be what it is.

I also want to thank my good friend Maldonado for alerting this thread that the hats were not sold out. I got caught up in the early morning rush and I couldn't get my hat placed in my cart and I all but gave up. I went to the site after seeing Maldonado's post and I was able to get my order.

My order went to "on hold" and then finally I got the Paypal E-mail saying Ecapcity needs to accept the payment.

Looking grim now |I

I told my wife i was gon pass since i had to work during the release time. She tried to cop for me anyway but was too late. Congrats to those who were able to scoop one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom