NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The anticipation is killing me

I was able to get through pretty quick but checked out with 2 because I had multiple tabs open and wasn't going to risk going back

Called earlier and was told 1 would get canceled and 1 would be shipped to me. Hopefully this is the case. Even if I received 2 I would have no problem ooping to an NTer

My order is still on hold at the moment

Oh Fitted Cap Gods! Please be on my side

Last edited:
Sierra Hotel India Papa Papa Echo Delta.

nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Damn just called ecapcity he told me some cat ordered 7 hats and it's going to be an automatic cancellation. He said they're combing through the multiples and canceling them also.

Last edited:
Damn just called ecapcity he told me some cat ordered 7 hats and it's going to be an automatic cancellation. He said they're combing through the multiples and canceling them also.
It may not be the individuals faults though

Depending on how many times you refreshed this morning, it could have easily been done by mistake

tumblr_inline_mqoentWB3D1qz4rgp.gif

Order complete and shipped.

I'm getting my 7 1/4 hat :pimp:

fully expected for it to be cancelled. I ordered an hour after they released :lol: :pimp:

I was just about to tell you to cheer up...

at least you don't have to see me with the hands.

but then I read this...

No emails but mine appears to have shipped...

Pizza party time

aUgE0_original.gif

ECC just posted this on their facebook.

also I don't think anyone has yet posted that they've been cancelled & their inventory seemed to be updating in real time so I think you guys will be okay.

Not from what they told me this morning. It was an accident and I have it outlined in this post. They said they'd adjust as needed and refund. I dont need 7 caps for sure, much less at that pricepoint. Most expensive hat i've bought, but man, Ive been on NT for over half my life, plus some goes to charity.

http://niketalk.com/t/614360/niketalk-new-era-fitted-cap-release-thread/1260#post_22231048

Ecapcity just replied to my email to them earlier this morning saying that they haven't received my order. Um....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom