NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree FAM. People try and resell everything now. It's sad. This is a Niche item. NikeTalk is a "big deal" to us because we're members and have been (changed my account name after YUKU). Me wanting this hat because I missed the last one id pay 80 for one all day. But that's because I'm a member. Not just anyone is going to want an NT hat lol

Id pay that same price man. Been a member since 02. Missed the first one and now this one. SMH wish us member with double digit years in membership had first crack. I bet all the newbs with 3 years max gobbled them all up. I will be on the look out for a 7 1/2 tho

they still have  my order in a sleeper hold 
laugh.gif

Word, got my order in a half nelson.... word to the #NTWT (even though i've never been in there)...

I agree FAM. People try and resell everything now. It's sad. This is a Niche item. NikeTalk is a "big deal" to us because we're members and have been (changed my account name after YUKU). Me wanting this hat because I missed the last one id pay 80 for one all day. But that's because I'm a member. Not just anyone is going to want an NT hat lol
Id pay that same price man. Been a member since 02. Missed the first one and now this one. SMH wish us member with double digit years in membership had first crack. I bet all the newbs with 3 years max gobbled them all up. I will be on the look out for a 7 1/2 tho
topic has already been touched on, but join date doesnt allow any sort of entitlement, just like post count doesnt

calling dudes "newbs" just cause their join date is within the last 3 years wont help you get a hat now.

just let the salt sink in, youre an adult ...im sure youll be ok without an nt hat.

Last edited:
Question to those that ordered before and used Usps standard to ship: do they use first class mail and do u get a tracking number

Last edited:
Just a reminder...

There's is absolutely NO buying, selling, or trading allowed in here. That goes for oops for retail, size swaps, or ANYTHING that requires a transaction or exchange.

Question to those that ordered before and used Usps standard to ship: do they use first class mail and do u get a tracking number
Yes and yes. I'm pretty sure all hats will require a signature.

Sidenote: I'm at work and can't read through every page right now. Does anyone know if @capcity has spoke on orders with only a PayPal confirmation.

I would too. Been a member for
topic has already been touched on, but join date doesnt allow any sort of entitlement, just like post count doesnt
calling dudes "newbs" just cause their join date is within the last 3 years wont help you get a hat now.

just let the salt sink in, youre an adult ...im sure youll be ok without an nt hat.

Not salty bro. Im just saying what reality is that's all. Im not gonna lose any sleep over it. Just a thought process I would've brought up, which im sure it was as you stated. Kudos to those that got one. Bigger kudos that the money is being donated

ps a newb is a newb. that's all

Yes and yes. I'm pretty sure all hats will require a signature.

Sidenote: I'm at work and can't read through every page right now. Does anyone know if @capcity has spoke on orders with only a PayPal confirmation.

Appreciate it because all I have is the email from PayPal. Nothing from ecapcity yet after checking my status my order is complete and shipped. Hope I'm good. If anything I may call there again for the third time :lol:

didnt use my account so i just finally got home to check my order #

got a tracking number

smokin.gif

ordered an hour after drop 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom