Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine will probably arrive when I'm not home to sign for it :smh:

Why use sig for a $40 hat :lol:

Mine will probably arrive when I'm not home to sign for it
mean.gif

Why use sig for a $40 hat
laugh.gif
Because these can't be easily replaced, obviously. 

If they didn't use signature confirmation and someone managed to scoop the cap off your doorstep, you'd be in here screaming about how they should've used signature confirmation.  

There's no outcome with you that doesn't result in additional complaint.  Hopefully everyone else appreciates the additional investment in the secure delivery of their caps.  

i just want dang tracking number to update finally

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol

srs :frown:

Last edited:
Mine will probably arrive when I'm not home to sign for it :smh:

Why use sig for a $40 hat :lol:

Because these can't be easily replaced, obviously. 

If they didn't use signature confirmation and someone managed to scoop the cap off your doorstep, you'd be in here screaming about how they should've used signature confirmation.  

There's no outcome with you that doesn't result in additional complaint.  Hopefully everyone else appreciates the additional investment in the secure delivery of their caps.  

I'm not complaining and really if it did somehow get stolen I wouldn't be blaming or complaining, srs

Said a million times if I missed out I wouldn't have said ****

Chances of a package getting stolen are rather slim especially in my area but carry on

I'm not complaining and really if it did somehow get stolen I wouldn't be blaming or complaining, srs

Said a million times if I missed out I wouldn't have said ****

Chances of a package getting stolen are rather slim especially in my area but carry on

I know where you live and im coming for your hat. [emoji]128520[/emoji]

If people are gonna ***** about me getting a hat and trying to single me out I'll return it if you guys are gonna keep crying

Smh

Yea because I'm the only person who complained about anything in this thread or the other one

If people are gonna ***** about me getting a hat and trying to single me out I'll return it if you guys are gonna keep crying

Smh

Yea because I'm the only person who complained about anything in this thread or the other one
Oh Da Irony...

Smh

No im happy you got the hat and since you live near me ill toss you a dap when we see each other with it on

Smh

Dude.

You got a hat, and you're miraculously still finding a way to complain :lol:

Who complains about having to sign for a package they recieve in the mail? I jump for a joy anytime someone sends me a package that requires signing. That ensures I will get it safely to my crib. Let alone, that service is usually an additional cost whenever you a ship a package. So that's like complaining about getting a free meal when boarding a plane.

C'mon, Veruca...

veruca-salt-willy-wonka.gif

Everyone (maybe some of you) should be more appreciative.

I have waited years , started threads and was an active supporter for this hats return!!!

I'm sad things did work out but it's Life.

Enjoy your hats and wear em with pride :nthat: [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Everyone (maybe some of you) should be more appreciative.

I have waited years , started threads and was an active supporter for this hats return!!!

I'm sad things did work out but it's Life.

Enjoy your hats and wear em with pride :nthat: [emoji]128077[/emoji]

what size do you wear?

suppose to be here on monday. but i wont get it until tuesday since i wont be here to sign :\ :lol:

Last edited:
Mine is supposed to get here on Monday, but I won't be home through out the whole week. Gonna have to pick it up from the Post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom