NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gunna wait but all I'll say for now is if you missed out and wear a size 7 1/2 either pm me or keep an eye out for another thread in general sometime early tomorrow or later tonight.

Again for size 7 1/2 only. This isn't some mysterious restock either.

Not even going to lie, I haven't purchased a hat in years, I even had to download and print off a sizing chart for my head lol. But this hat will be rocked at at least half of the Falcons home games next season and multiple hawks n braves games. Been on here for a looong time. Time to rep inn public
+1

Haven't bought a hat since like 2010.  Hell, I haven't even thought about buying a hat since then.  
laugh.gif

This was the exception.  Mine arrived in my state yesterday and will be here tomorrow.  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Hopefully it fits though.  If not, I'm letting someone with at least 10 years on NT get it for retail.  

I was gunna wait but all I'll say for now is if you missed out and wear a size 7 1/2 either pm me or keep an eye out for another thread in general sometime early tomorrow or later tonight.

Again for size 7 1/2 only. This isn't some mysterious restock either.

Ain't no love for the 7 1/4 people. :lol:

Yea, my wife tried to cop a 7 3/8 for me but they were sold out by the time she got on the site around 9:05a. If I somehow can get one, coo; if not, that's coo too. I'm glad that those who wanted one were able to cop as well.

Bro, that is so cool of her.
Mad props [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Mine came in the mail today. Wasn't home to get it. Will visit the post office in the AM before I head to NY for the holidays :pimp:

Man my hat still says "expected delivery Saturday 12/20" i was home all day Saturday and nothing....

I hope its not lost

I put a vacation hold on my mail this week, and I just saw the mail man pull up and scan my hat and place it in the back of his truck as I was getting in the car to leave. I thought about yelling for it but I'll wait till next week.

Knowing it's real >>>> smoke face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom