NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTS. And by the way, what's up with the $34.99 price tag on these?
they decided to raise the price a bit to hopefully weed out the people that would get one just to get it from the people that really wanted one. Also to discourage reselling.
That's my understanding at least

Last edited:
they decided to raise the price a bit to hopefully weed out the people that would get one just to get it from the people that really wanted one. Also to discourage reselling.
That's my understanding at least
If that's true, I don't think it made a difference, lol. Regardless, I think they could have got away with charging $50-$60 for these

:nthat:

15ea9fl.jpg

Last edited:
My hat was supposed to be delivered to day. Unfortunately I checked tracking and it's at the black hole of usps processing center so hopefully I'll get mines by the end of the year.

My own cap arrived not long ago, and I was pleased to find that these are EXACTLY what we'd hoped for.  I think quite a few people owe @eCapCity  an apology. 

There are, of course, a couple of differences between the 2014 cap and the 10th anniversary version (the absence of the patch and the white New Era logo), but they are otherwise identical in terms of material and build quality.  

We delivered what we promised.  

Despite all of the doom and gloom about the production numbers, it seems that most of those who REALLY wanted a cap and attended the product launch were ultimately able to receive one. 

If anyone missed out due to technical issues and lack of stock during the launch event, let me know.  (Especially if you have a reply to demonstrate that in the previous pages.)  It's possible that once the dust has settled there may be a couple of stray caps that have yet to be shipped due to order cancellations - and we will try to give priority to those who tried and failed to purchase Wednesday morning. 

I hope everyone who purchased a cap enjoys it.  Thanks for representing our community - and for helping us raise money for an urgent cause.

*someone edit this gif

Last edited:
View media item 1314500

My own cap arrived not long ago, and I was pleased to find that these are EXACTLY what we'd hoped for.  I think quite a few people owe @eCapCity
 an apology. 

There are, of course, a couple of differences between the 2014 cap and the 10th anniversary version (the absence of the patch and the white New Era logo), but they are otherwise identical in terms of material and build quality.  

Despite all of the doom and gloom about the production numbers, it seems that most of those who REALLY wanted a cap and attended the product launch were ultimately able to receive one. 

If anyone missed out due to technical issues and lack of stock during the launch event, let me know.  (Especially if you have a reply to demonstrate that in the previous pages.)  It's possible that once the dust has settled there may be a couple of stray caps that have yet to be shipped due to order cancellations - and we will try to give priority to those who tried and failed to purchase Wednesday morning. 

I hope everyone who purchased a cap enjoys it.  Thanks for representing our community - and for helping us raise money for an urgent cause.

View media item 1314502
*someone edit this gif

I am one of those who missed out... Would really love an opportunity to get one... 7 5/8 here...

:rofl:
"You are over your limit with rating content. Please try again later"

Btw, since Meth's here, can we get that reps limit increased temporarily on larger release days. Those threads become comedy on rd and the responsible users deserve salutations.

i better see one of you in ny w this on
I will only rock it with NTDenim and only acknowledge others that do as well. :nthat:

View media item 1314500

My own cap arrived not long ago, and I was pleased to find that these are EXACTLY what we'd hoped for.  I think quite a few people owe @eCapCity
 an apology. 

View media item 1314502
*someone edit this gif
I missed out due to lack of stock. If anything becomes available please send me a pm.

View media item 1314500

an apology. 

View media item 1314502
*someone edit this gif

I am one of those who missed out... Would really love an opportunity to get one... 7 5/8 here...

Yea, my wife tried to cop a 7 3/8 for me but they were sold out by the time she got on the site around 9:05a. If I somehow can get one, coo; if not, that's coo too. I'm glad that those who wanted one were able to cop as well.

Is there any way i can jump in with the others that need a 7 3/8 ?? I missed on on the last one and now this one and it makes me sad someone please help me!

Wow is everyone a 7 3/8? Well I knew when I voted for this size I had no chance lol. If there's a restock I'm in but doesn't look like it. The New Era factory is in Vegas too hmmmm...... Or was....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom