NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I come home to see a box sitting on my steps, weird cause I didn't order anything recently and I didn't get a confirmation that my order went thru on ecapcity.

I guess Christmas just came early. :nthat:

View media item 1316818

Last edited:
Just got mine in got scared usps said address was undeliverable had to go intercept the usps hub like look if my Nt fitted gets shipped back I'm flipping delivery trucks. Needless to say fitted is resting on my dome comfortably only issue is I shaved the dome recently and forgot to adjust for the hair loss...about to rock a doo rag hahaha

Just got mine.  It's a very nice quality hat.  It fits just a tad big, but nothing that can't be fixed.

Thanks for making this happen.

My hat won't be coming in until Friday 
mad.gif

Says my hat was supposed to be delivered today but I didn't see a missed delivery notice. :smh:

Check the location of the tracking.. it might be stuck in NJ.. Mine was supposed to deliver today too.. but it's last check in was in NJ. :smh:

They're waiting for me at home, got some new shoes also, but I can't wait to check for the nt fitted. Hope 7 3/4 fits, cause I got my hair growing out. :smokin

Last edited:
Bailed on watching the Bulls game with a friend to pick this up at the post office. I couldn't let it sit there overnight after I missed the mailman today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom