NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

I also feel like I gave a crappy questionnaire to my Santa, so I'll throw a few things on here...

I really don't have any hobbies. My hobbies are my family. I have 2 daughters that are 9 & 10. They LOVE the Mario bros, mustache crap, and those Nickelodeon TV shows like: jessie, Sam and cat, zach and Cody, etc. My 9 year old also loves scooby-doo. They have a wii and they each have a 3ds. They both have their ears pierced and they love girly stuff like peace signs, hearts, stars, cute little animals, etc...

We are all HUGE chicago bears fans.

I have a 10 month old pit pup that shreds toys and bones like they're nothing.

I really don't want anything for myself. My kids would be ecstatic to get a random gift in the mail. The dog too lol...

Last edited:
tree4twenty good job posting that, last year others did the same thing who thought they were to vague with their questionnaires

Received my questionnaire items have been ordered and will be delivered to my place then I will send to my person.

I didn't get my elf .. :/

EDIT: Nvm just went through the thread. Phew thought I missed out.

Last edited:
I didn't get an elf. I just got my questionnaire back with ecko saying don't trip, that's for me....

What gives?

i actually enjoy shopping for an elf that's not that specific... i end up searching their usernames, reading their posts, etc...

... sounds kinda creepy now that i think about it.

I didn't get an elf. I just got my questionnaire back with ecko saying don't trip, that's for me....

What gives?

Thats because u were the only user to attach ur questionnaire and I had to dl and copy and paste.

Read what I already wrote on this page man.

Thats because u were the only user to attach ur questionnaire and I had to dl and copy and paste.

Read what I already wrote on this page man.

My bad. Didn't mean to step on any toes geez. I wasn't accusing- I was simply asking....

i actually enjoy shopping for an elf that's not that specific... i end up searching their usernames, reading their posts, etc...

... sounds kinda creepy now that i think about it.

My elf was pretty cool last year and he gave me some good ideas so I went real creative..I can't wait to see what ideas I can come up with for mine this year..my questionnaire is crazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom