NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Bro, this is one of the most exciting things on NT every year.. the anticipation kills? I kinda asked for expensive things usually cause I never get gifts from anyone in my family so is pretty exciting.
Cool bro let me know what u get from your elf.
I think I have two elfs I need to contact OP

Can't wait.
Shout out to my previous Santas. I'm going to dig and see if I can remember all of them

I think Solecity was one that got me the alarm clock. I still use it. I think I was your Santa last year. Can't keep up.

Can't wait.
Shout out to my previous Santas. I'm going to dig and see if I can remember all of them

I think Solecity was one that got me the alarm clock. I still use it. I think I was your Santa last year. Can't keep up.

:nthat: YESSIR.. Fuelband is part of me.

remember santa if u cant get me yeezy 2's, i'll be cool with some concord XI's

nah but really...for me, just keep it soccer related...u won't go wrong

and my elf, i got u

Santa whoever u are..I have already acquired my KD II "Texas" :pimp: so that's one less thing u have to look for :lol:

Elf we go way back..I got u tho :pimp:

nerd.gif
Hanley+Ramirez+Los+Angeles+Dodgers+v+San+Francisco+UTLRW_gbeZpl.jpg

My elf is getting hooked up. He/she will be very satisfied, I think.

It will be closer to the deadline before being shipped, though. It will be 10-12 business days before I receive 1 of the items.

Will post my questionnaire tonight for the people that asked.

I'm a pretty simple guy, cheap gift cards would be awesome.

If anyone wants to just do a 2 way non secret Santa with me.. I'm down . -______-

1 thing I completely forgot to add to my questionnaire is that My dog is my son. If it's not to much to ask grab him alittle something please I'm sure he would be happy!

Back
Top Bottom