NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

i actually enjoy shopping for an elf that's not that specific... i end up searching their usernames, reading their posts, etc...

... sounds kinda creepy now that i think about it.

that's what I did last year and that's what I'm going to do this year. makes me feel like a NT detective.

Okay cool. That's my work address. I'll check it in the morning. Thanks, man.

Last edited:
Got my elf
:rofl: this n__ really ain't even answer the questionaiire :rofl:
Now if u end up with some gloves from the $1 store, some magic cards, and string it ain't my fault :lol:

I also feel like I gave a crappy questionnaire to my Santa, so I'll throw a few things on here...

I really don't have any hobbies. My hobbies are my family. I have 2 daughters that are 9 & 10. They LOVE the Mario bros, mustache crap, and those Nickelodeon TV shows like: jessie, Sam and cat, zach and Cody, etc. My 9 year old also loves scooby-doo. They have a wii and they each have a 3ds. They both have their ears pierced and they love girly stuff like peace signs, hearts, stars, cute little animals, etc...

We are all HUGE chicago bears fans.

I have a 10 month old pit pup that shreds toys and bones like they're nothing.

I really don't want anything for myself. My kids would be ecstatic to get a random gift in the mail. The dog too lol...

Just in case my Santa didn't see my post..

My elf made sure there was no room for error. Dude has his questionnaire detailed as F..........Im going to post a little more about me later on today after school. Semester starting to get crazy

Items ordered this morning, should ship next monday. Second west coast elf :nerd:

Last edited:
@solecity got me rolling with the goggles for everyone.

Bro, this is one of the most exciting things on NT every year.. the anticipation kills! I kinda asked for expensive things usually cause I never get gifts from anyone in my family so is pretty exciting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom