NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Looking at da shoes again dough the shoes are pretty decent used shape .. Nds

mean.gif
. This is the kind of people that ruin **** for everybody.

Ight, My elf should be good.... I really sent a NTer type gift. 

Check me off the list, mark as shipped  playboy -

Left off the tracking #, as it gives away a members address. 

[TABLE]
[TR]
[td]
Tracking Number:
[/td]

[td]

[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
Delivery Date / Time:
[/td]

[td]
26-November-2013 / 7:23 PM
[/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Delivery Location Left At: OFFICE
Signed by: ACOSTA
Shipment Detail

-Fresh 

Received it my man. Thanks for ze kicks. I'll probably use ze jacket when I travel cause it's not needed here in Hawaii doe. Thanks again and Happy Holidays. And to my elf, I sent you gift yesterday. So whoever is in ze East Coast should be receiving it soon via USPS. Yeeeeee!

Shipped gift 1 of 5 to Houston this AM. Will be there Saturday. The rest will be shipped in the coming days.

LOLZ at all the used generic shoes, if you're gonna send something used at least try and send something nice haha.

I'm all done shopping. think my elf is gonna love what he gets. Shipping out in the next couple days.

roll.gif
  that gift makes me feel somewhat better about the gift I sent. Speaking of it...it should have been sent yesterday....but then again my elf gave me 2 different addresses. So not sure which one you staying at for the holidays 

Ight, My elf should be good.... I really sent a NTer type gift. 

Check me off the list, mark as shipped  playboy -

Left off the tracking #, as it gives away a members address. 

[table][tr][td]
Tracking Number:[/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]
Delivery Date / Time:[/td][td]
26-November-2013 / 7:23 PM[/td][/tr][/table]Delivery Location Left At: OFFICE
Signed by: ACOSTA
Shipment Detail

-Fresh 
Received it my man. Thanks for ze kicks. I'll probably use ze jacket when I travel cause it's not needed here in Hawaii doe. Thanks again and Happy Holidays. And to my elf, I sent you gift yesterday. So whoever is in ze East Coast should be receiving it soon via USPS. Yeeeeee!
Can you post pics Bro? I just dont want people to think that i sent out a pair of lawn mower PE's like that other cat!

-Fresh 

Thats turrible...just turrible

person up north...look out for something on your doorstep

Who do you have against the word "the"?

Back
Top Bottom