NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

I would like to give a HUGE S/O to @Bigmike23

Ok so I just got home from work and I see this white package posted up in front my door (Thankgod highschool kids ain't rob it). Any way I have pretty much no patience to wait till Christmas so I went and opened it. What I received was AWESOME !

The note/pictures are absolutely hilarious man, not going to lie doe that SuperBowl Trophy Case hurts ! BUT it is the truth, MAYBE this year we add one ? Big MAYBE
You might have us in Rings but this year we got the division on lock, we all know cowgirls gonna continue to choke

But I can say this October 13, 2008 NLCS MATT STAIRS, you might be asking who? Ill say it again MATT STAIRS ! Awesome year to be a phillies fan sorry it had to happen to your team fam !

Now onto the gift let me say this Phillies hoody is prolly the warmest hoody I now own and i love it. Secondly this Eagles hat material is great as well especially for the recent weather we been having. Fam I really appreciate both items and they will be put to use immediately. As crazy as a fan I am I never owned a phillies hoody till now ( always rocked t-shirts). First eagles hat as well (got them all now) Flyers,phillies,eagles, sixers. Your the man

This is my first year participating and I will not hesitate to join again next year !
View media item 690349View media item 690350
Just want to say it again. THANK YOU and Happy Holidays to you and your fam !

Shout out to Solewoman. Can't go wrong with Mauna Loa macadamias :smokin plus anything Yankees (even tho we sucked this year :smh: )

Ps my bad I kno I'm hard to shop for lol. When I want something I buy it so never nothing I really want. That card had me :rofl:

View media item 690385

Last edited:
I'm using the new Niketalk page layout so if you posted on page 22 and still haven't received your gift yet. Don't be worried. Its finals week and I also have a funeral to attend too. Its a hectic schedule for me and I will try my best to go ship out your gift this weekend although its honestly a toss up right now.

East Coast brethren ordered your gift on Sunday. I wish it was more creative, but it didn't have time to really hunt for what I wanted to get you. Hopefully you'll get it before Christmas...

Whoever my Santa is, I'm leaving the country tomorrow until January 6th so I won't be able to open it til then.

Shout out to Solewoman. Can't go wrong with Mauna Loa macadamias :smokin plus anything Yankees (even tho we sucked this year :smh: )

Ps my bad I kno I'm hard to shop for lol. When I want something I buy it so never nothing I really want. That card had me :rofl:

View media item 690385

That's 1/2 the second gift should be arriving within the next few days :frown: they jacked the order up. You're welcome and merry Christmas to you and your family :smile:

To my Elf I going to try and pick up some more stuff for you tomorrow. I hope you dont have an addiction because its not my fault.

Think ima go ahead and send me elf a pair of my grass cutting beaters.

Uhhhhh......guess I got my Secret Santa gift today. What the hell man?

IMG20131210200215.jpg

Looking at da shoes again dough the shoes are pretty decent used shape .. Nds

CHILL B PASS AS DS. WORN ONCE ON CARPET

lmaooooo :rofl: Seriously though that's messed up. :smh: Not what NT Secret Santa is all about.

I didn't eem get mine but I kinda excited for Xmas now. Had da Christmas station on pandora on earlier. Feel type some of way

My elf should have his gift Saturday :nerd: Don't think I've seen them post since this thread started though. By the time I remembered that I didnt write a note I was already on my way to the post office :rolleyes I'll explain everything in here, I just hope you like the stuff and make use of it. I felt kind've underwhelmed with what I sent. :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom