NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Uhhhhh......guess I got my Secret Santa gift today. What the hell man?

IMG20131210200151.jpg

IMG20131210200200.jpg

IMG20131210200215.jpg

Looks like somebody was kick boxing alley cats

I would like to give a HUGE S/O to @Bigmike23

Ok so I just got home from work and I see this white package posted up in front my door (Thankgod highschool kids ain't rob it). Any way I have pretty much no patience to wait till Christmas so I went and opened it. What I received was AWESOME !

The note/pictures are absolutely hilarious man, not going to lie doe that SuperBowl Trophy Case hurts ! BUT it is the truth, MAYBE this year we add one ? Big MAYBE
You might have us in Rings but this year we got the division on lock, we all know cowgirls gonna continue to choke

But I can say this October 13, 2008 NLCS MATT STAIRS, you might be asking who? Ill say it again MATT STAIRS ! Awesome year to be a phillies fan sorry it had to happen to your team fam !

Now onto the gift let me say this Phillies hoody is prolly the warmest hoody I now own and i love it. Secondly this Eagles hat material is great as well especially for the recent weather we been having. Fam I really appreciate both items and they will be put to use immediately. As crazy as a fan I am I never owned a phillies hoody till now ( always rocked t-shirts). First eagles hat as well (got them all now) Flyers,phillies,eagles, sixers. Your the man

This is my first year participating and I will not hesitate to join again next year !

Just want to say it again. THANK YOU and Happy Holidays to you and your fam !
pimp.gif

Nothing to HI ? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

not a deadbeat santa.. just late lol been traveling for work, finally got time to ship to MA... ELF in MA keep you eyes peeled, USPS priority shipping 

Shipping my stuff out hopefully this weekend, my students had finals this week and getting them all graded has kicked my ***.
Hopefully my elf likes what I got them, tried to get them some things that they listed and what not while at the same time keeping it fun.

I just hope it puts a smile on their face when they get this stuff. I'm shipping to the southeast.

For whoever is my Santa, I apologize if i was too bland/generic on my questionnaire, it might have been tough sledding for ya, but it's the thought that counts as far as i'm concerned so "hakuna matata".

Opened my door this morning and saw a gift waiting for me. I will post pics as soon as I get home tonight.

Package sent to Cali this morning, couldn't figure out what to send... I hope you like it... It's only one thing I'm poor haha

Back
Top Bottom