NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

One of the sickest gifts to date!

SHIPPED my gift to MD. Lemme know when u get it...i really hope u like it :smile:
@DuBsTyLeDj

I LIED, i didnt wait til christmas but lemme explain! So i came home to this big ol box (almost as big as me) that i promised not to open til christmas. I've been curious as hell to know what i got. Being that it was from guitar center i would assume it was a guitar....but i didnt wanna assume that, thinkin no way somebody would be kind enough to buy me a new guitar

Last night, i was goin through these envelopes that i received...i ran across your christmas card oops...opened it up...and read "i hope you enjoy the guitar" .....wait what?! ....quickly looked at the box....uh oh this gon' be good.....I opened it. It was a guitar...but what kind of guitar. Is it another electric? That'd be cool also but i always wanted an acoustic......then i looked at the description.....its an acoustic!

View media item 693278
....then i opened it, it's black

joel_banderas.gif

I was soo excited and happy that i wanted to play it ASAP....keep in mind, this is like 3 AM in the morning and im tired as hell.....so im tuning the guitar happy as hell........my dumb self made a noob move and popped one of the strings :frown: .....but its cool, i fixed that asap and im playin it right now! I love it.

Best gift ever, thanks dubstyledj, Ryan..you are awesome, hero.....and thanks for the keychains too im rockin one of them as well with the rams keychain i got from last years NT SS!

To my NT fam in CALI, sorry for the late shipping but it's coming priority from Canada. Tracking says it should be there by the 23rd, i apologize ahead of time for the lack of gift wrapping aka none and i just realized i forgot to take off the price tags.

Just left the UPS store, package is expected at my elfs doorstep on the 24th. It's going up to Ontario, hope there's no delay.
Enjoy my brethren

Props to all involved, but damn that guitar gift is awesome!

I say this every year, but I think next year I am going to truly consider signing up and participating.

to @sho3tym  thank you for the gifts man. It really made my day. God bless you and your family.

I'll post pics later when I'm home.

If you're in Cali, track your gift from me at canadapost.ca with this number "CX471458197CA"

Shout out to ElijahDukes for the hats , snapback is super dope, glad you included a note , had no idea what it was haha

View media item 694091

and the homie Kiiing (my elf last year) blessed me with an hat this year as well :smoking

View media item 694092

Hope both y'all have an excellent holiday!

Damn, bruh. Sorry, you got bombarded with hats. :lol:

My gift. >

Merry Christmas!

Man, wished I knew that the NT fam did a secret santa...

I will be on the list next year. I enjoy giving

Looks like everyone is liking all of their gifts. Happy Holidays

NT won't upload my phone pic (I'll try to get it working) but special thanks to ssjjfar ssjjfar . Great gifts my man! Hope you and your fam have a happy holidays.

To my secret elf,
I just realized that I didn't include a note with my gift so if you're in MA, keep an eye for a mysterious package.

Last edited:
NT won't upload my phone pic (I'll try to get it working) but special thanks to ssjjfar ssjjfar . Great gifts my man! Hope you and your fam have a happy holidays.

Glad you enjoyed the gifts. Amazon sent out in 2 shipments, looks like you got them both, Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom