NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

To my elf  in Houston, gift #1 should have been delivered Saturday 12/14. More on the way.

To my Santa in Santa Ana, received the Blu Rays and iPhone case! Thanks!

Ah snap ah snap front office got something waiting for me.

As for my elf, ohhhh canaaadaaa! Hopefully the sleigh doesn't get stuck in traffic.

ANY PACKAGES HEADING TO NJ???

SANTA??

PLZ RESPOND
SOON... VERY SOON!
nerd.gif

i feel bad for my Santa, i still haven't posted the gifts he got me.

Sorry dude- been busy with a 7month old who's teething and is just getting over a cold....

Hope mines gets there in time. Hope my elf likes the stuff. It was kinda tough pulling the gift together but I think I did a good job.

In the future, I think it's be a good idea to have the age of out elves.

My elf in NY ur gift SHOULD arrive to you today
at least that what tracking says
hope u like it

Last edited:
I missed a package yesterday . Will be picking up today from the post office though . I think its a package from e of you guys

Found an Amazon Package in my mailbox. Has to be from my SS since I haven't ordered anything...

Gonna make my kids wait until Christmas to open it. Hopefully my Santa got my message and it's something for them and/or the dog lol. Make them wait, then they open it and it's blu-rays or something...
laugh.gif

So whoever my Santa was, you can scratch them off the deadbeat list...

@dEfCoNzErO
i didnt know u stayed in santa clarita i hit up magic mountain ALL the ******g time. i got a season pass and everything.
i go every month
next month im going down there again we gotta kick it
have a pass myself, only used it twice. expires at the end of the year. 

just got an email from six flags saying i get a compilmentary guest pass for anyone if i go before the year is over. trying to get me to renew, im good. only got it cause it was free haha.

will be looking to re-new my disneyland pass though

[@=/u/44592/dEfCoNzErO]@dEfCoNzErO[/@]

i didnt know u stayed in santa clarita i hit up magic mountain ALL the ******g time. i got a season pass and everything.

i go every month

have a pass myself, only used it twice. expires at the end of the year. 
just got an email from six flags saying i get a compilmentary guest pass for anyone if i go before the year is over. trying to get me to renew, im good. only got it cause it was free haha.
will be looking to re-new my disneyland pass though
thinking about getting a disneyland deluxe pass as well

defconzero defconzero
i go every month

haha when people ask where i live i usually just say "have you heard of magic mountain?" but yeah man im down to kick it man just hit me up, I used to have a disneyland pass too. It just expired this past September though.

It's definitely worth it though, it pays for itself after one or two visits.

Last edited:
haha when people ask where i live i usually just say "have you heard of magic mountain?" but yeah man im down to kick it man just hit me up, I used to have a disneyland pass too. It just expired this past September though.

absolutely.

i had one for like 4 years but didnt re-new this past year ( falling out with an ex)

word to the wise, get the pass w/parking as well

but now im looking at getting it back as i can take my nephew and pick up some yambs haha

defconzero defconzero
i go every month

that Tastsuuuuuuu be my **** :pimp:
X2
full throttle was a nice addition but damn that line :x
that drop of doom bruh i swear it seems cool until u go up and it just keeps going up
and luthor talking all that **** when u at the top
i swear thats the only ride i be scared of
my heart be beating hella fast

This is for the side ss jumpman started. And yes sent mine. My dude in WI be on the look out. Also to the Brooklyn cat I got sending out mañana so be on the look out.

Ps anyone shipping to Orange County Ca. Lol

side SS.... dammit i missed the og & the side version this yr :smh:

Ordered part 1 of my gift saturday. Out for delivery today. :nerd:

I just hope it's not too big and it's the one you wanted and didn't already get it :\

Back
Top Bottom