NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Shipping out tomorrow .. Keep an eye open if your still expecting a package

nerd.gif

wink.gif

Stoneface Snow Globe

Took a video of the snowglobe but I cant embed so heres a link:

http://s130.photobucket.com/user/whytewunder055/media/VID_20131217_213303_zps1b2309b3.mp4.html

Last edited:
Yoo got my package literally like 10 minutes ago, I appreciate the gifts and good looks on the fitted, shirt, and the ornament

Sadly I dont know who my Santa is, there wasnt a note or anything in the package so if you see this reveal yourself

Yoo got my package literally like 10 minutes ago, I appreciate the gifts and good looks on the fitted, shirt, and the ornament

Sadly I dont know who my Santa is, there wasnt a note or anything in the package so if you see this reveal yourself

Check the packing list :nerd:

weird, my girl said she put a note in with the packing list :lol:

well anyways hope you enjoy, and I hope the shirt fits, thats the only size they had. Merry Christmas

no worries bro, Thanks for the gifts and the shirt will give me motivation to get back in the gym lol

Merry Christmas to you and yours too man

One of things I ordered for my elf, there was an issue with it so it's taken longer than expected. I'm hoping to have everything ready for Friday

i got my gift today . Came through with some purple and gold Laker stuff for me . will post some pics tomorrow . didnt get a note or anyhthing will have to double check . reveal yourself

[emoji]128064[/emoji] :nerd:

Thanks alot man . i saw what you posted earlier about me not being home and missing the package . yesterday would have been dope too since it was my b-day . but i dont see how we got matched up since im a newbie and your a returning SS . anyway thanks will post the pics tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom