NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2013 VOL. We miss you Cinco :'( EMAILS SENT. RESPOND ASAP.

Thanks alot man . i saw what you posted earlier about me not being home and missing the package . yesterday would have been dope too since it was my b-day . but i dont see how we got matched up since im a newbie and your a returning SS . anyway thanks will post the pics tomorrow

No problem man, enjoy!

BIG SUPA!

words cant even express man, i'll post pics as soon as i get my camera back, but thanks fam. After geting the gloves and magic book last year, i felt some type of way but bro. BRO THANKS SO MUCH! :nthat:

I'm happy for you fam after what happened last year. Can't wait to see pics of more gifts

I am part of the NT SS late run that was put together. But i just sent my elf his presents....one thing he asked for....one thing that i liked that hopefully he enjoys.

Amazon 2 day shipping though he will get it this week probably so sorry for the early gifts

My gifts shipped from bay area to cali so it shouldnt take long. Hope you enjoy and merry xmas!

most of us still like ...

s5e2.jpg

Package I sent to Rhode Island should be arriving tomorrow (according to the receipt from USPS).

Man, my elf went all out with the gifts. I'm so thankful to the homie for all the stuff he sent me. Times like this makes you even for thankful to be a part of the niketalk family. I really was speechless after opening my package. I can't give enough reps to the man @Ecook0808
nthat.gif

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my dude.

Been tracking the package I sent to my elf. Says it will arrive on Tuesday.

Big ups to my Secret Santa, @southcitydon!

Love the bow ties man! I'll probably hoop in the Bay Area inspired tees though! Haha.

Thanks again fam, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

View media item 700528

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom