NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2017

MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR PROPS and many thanks to my NT secret Santa. He used his real name so for privacy reasons I won't share but he hooked me up. fenixconnexion. fenixconnexion. would you mind letting me know his NT name so he knows I really appreciate everything?

1. Bruce Wayne Funko Pop from Gotham
2. Batman Tshirt plus mask.
3. University of Wyoming Beanie- My home state squad.
4. A Betsy DeVos T-shirt- folks in the political thread understand. Lol

20171226_094122.jpg
checking your post history .. mostly political thread

To my Santa - I was gone all weekend and saw that the package was meant to be delivered on the 23rd but they missed me. Gonna see if I can get it today.

I appreciate you and will post pics

No need for a picture. Got a couple of useful gift cards and a Japanese dictionary :pimp:

Don’t know what your NT name is but I really appreciate you and hope you had a Merry Christmas

Yo dmxgod dmxgod thanks so much for the gift! I was taken back and wasn't expecting the game when I opened the pouch. Wasn't sure what was inside until the greatness blessed me.
7496023266481560567.gif

Thanks again bro!

Side note my neighbor actually picked the package up off my welcome mat over the weekend and she didn't know I was back home until today to return the box.

Yo dmxgod dmxgod thanks so much for the gift! I was taken back and wasn't expecting the game when I opened the pouch. Wasn't sure what was inside until the greatness blessed me.
7496023266481560567.gif

Thanks again bro!

Side note my neighbor actually picked the package up off my welcome mat over the weekend and she didn't know I was back home until today to return the box.

I had to do some serious digging about you :lol: but i was glad to have given you that gift..happy holidays bro!

Ok so huge thank you to big1236 big1236 . :pimp:
I would like to give a huge thanks for the Bear. 2015 is my Daughters birth year so it's perfect
Honestly though everything was perfect. I can't say thank you enough.
20171228_122255.jpg
20171228_122323-1.jpg
My daughter stole the fidget spinner after I got 30 seconds of it :rofl:

Ok so huge thank you to big1236 big1236 . :pimp:
I would like to give a huge thanks for the Bear. 2015 is my Daughters birth year so it's perfect
Honestly though everything was perfect. I can't say thank you enough.
20171228_122255.jpg
20171228_122323-1.jpg
My daughter stole the fidget spinner after I got 30 seconds of it :rofl:

Glad you liked all your gifts a55a5in11 a55a5in11 ! I was afraid that you thought i was giving you old sh$% and that's why i wrote you the post-it with the story of the bear.... LOL!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Upload the picture later, but gonna have to probably do more for my Secret Santa considering what I've received lol.

Thanks to my secret santa. All great gifts no question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom