NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2017

You guys remember the dude who gave a keychain one year? :rofl:

He was scum and I think he was banned. Embarrassing.

The breaking bad key chain...classic

Could I get the backstory?

First things first IN. Didn’t even see this thread but knew it had to be up given the time of year so I searched for it. Should be my 3rd or 4th time.

Now let’s take a trip down memory lane. It was your boys first time doing SS. I was so excited b. On a faithful day a received an envelope in the mail .....

7357777D-B5BB-430A-94AC-51882CFC5891.jpeg

:rofl: Was still in it following years because tis da season. I hope we have a successful SS this year :pimp:

First things first IN. Didn’t even see this thread but knew it had to be up given the time of year so I searched for it. Should be my 3rd or 4th time.

Now let’s take a trip down memory lane. It was your boys first time doing SS. I was so excited b. On a faithful day a received an envelope in the mail .....

:rofl: Was still in it following years because tis da season. I hope we have a successful SS this year :pimp:
ooooh yeah
that was u who got that :rofl:

Would i be accepted? Ive read the requirments and id figuired id ask before sending an email.
I can change my screenname if that helps |l.

Hahaha

will there be a list. I sent my email a while ago but havent' heard anything since. And now the deadline has passed. Just want to make sure i am in

Back
Top Bottom