NIKETALK SECRET SANTA 2017

I received two packages that I think are from my Santa. I will open them next week but I wanted to confirm delivery and thank you for everything.

Richmond, CA I will have your gifts shipped out by Saturday. Picking up one more thing tomorrow.
@mastmind confirming receipt of package! Thanks dude! will wait til christmas to open it!!!!

sent my gift this morning! Elf look out!!!

CA look out for 2 packages on the 21st

also think i got a gift shipped to me from MA :nerd:

Sacramento gift sent today( one of your gifts includes my avy- message me once you get so I can explain. Expected arrival will be Friday afternoon. Parts 3 of 4 included one to follow. Cheers!

Hopefully my Elf got this, sorry no note and currently am in Mexico. Didn’t get a chance to send a card. Merry Christmas though!

D41D0635-7BB3-4B35-9AC1-F8FCFFA9B4A7.jpeg

Sent my gift out to what I call “Get Out land” aka upstate NY today.

I also received my gift from MD today. I’ll wait till Christmas to open it.

I am sure the OP did what he could - but being matched to someone in the same country would be helpful.

I am guessing that there was an odd # for this particular country but shipping was really expensive and pretty much would leave 10 dollars to the budget. Cats would be getting a key chain fo sho.

I didn’t do my elf dirty though.

got my gift about a week ago from my Santa up in Toronto, CA. Great Ducks dri fit shirt and a New Era Old School Raps fitted with a special touch from
'Mo Pete! Glad to be a part of this once again this year- Happy Holidays and New Year to all. Rich

got my gift about a week ago from my Santa up in Toronto, CA. Great Ducks dri fit shirt and a New Era Old School Raps fitted with a special touch from
'Mo Pete! Glad to be a part of this once again this year- Happy Holidays and New Year to all. Rich

Pics?

Back
Top Bottom