NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

Sorry east coast elf. My laptop just died. Can't do any shopping for a while |I

Last edited:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

SS can you pm the UPS tracking number.

Got UPS' first notice yesterday. Missed it.

Left a note today & their notice signed telling them to leave it in the garden. They didnt & left another notice. 
indifferent.gif

This note says they'll drop it off on Monday 10-2 pm.  
indifferent.gif
 I work & got to school so I'll miss it again. If they didnt leave the package today  WITH a note, doubt they'll do it on Monday too.

I only have this weeknd to pick it up or else it'll be shipped back.

*raises hand*

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I wonder what happened to my note though.

Hope you liked them. I think a second package is still on its way, what'd you get?

I got the book and the license plate frame, I'm gonna assume the note is in the 2nd package

yeah, let's start seeing some pics!

elf, you haven't received your gift yet. that's okay! trust in the secret santa system!
i finished the last part of it today, and will be sending out on monday.

i tried to wrap everything in an interesting way, so you can open the package even if you want to save the gifts until x-mas... go ahead and shake them, you won't possibly guess what i got you!

happy holidays, all! enjoy the season!

I have my elfs gifts, just contemplating buying them more stuff :lol: should send out by this week

yeah, let's start seeing some pics!

elf, you haven't received your gift yet. that's okay! trust in the secret santa system!
i finished the last part of it today, and will be sending out on monday.

i tried to wrap everything in an interesting way, so you can open the package even if you want to save the gifts until x-mas... go ahead and shake them, you won't possibly guess what i got you!

happy holidays, all! enjoy the season!

My dude Villansfinest gave me awesome gifts last year.

My dude Villansfinest gave me awesome gifts last year.

no magic sets or gloves this time!
i really enjoy finding things that people will like. aepps and i have some of the same interests, so it was a lot of fun.

did somebody really get a kitten?

Doing the shopping for mine today. Probably gonna over do it for them but its all good like to do what i can for people. But one of the things he asked for only one store in the state carries it. So going for a nice 30 min drive on my birthday to pick it up but ill probably get something for myself while in there so no big deal. And to my SS sorry for not being any help in what i would want.

And too bad hes not a size 11 or he would have got some LeBron air ones from that royal collection they did years ago

all right, i'm gonna post some pics later tonight showing what i'm sending...

heads up for my elf who enjoys the music of Jay-Z and Kanye West... does that narrow it down?

all right, i'm gonna post some pics later tonight showing what i'm sending...

heads up for my elf who enjoys the music of Jay-Z and Kanye West... does that narrow it down?
Dont do that bro 

Make it a surprise for your elf

Pics of what you received are suppose to be posted 

UPS told me my elf's gifts were delivered on Wednesday so hopefully my elf got his stuff and it wasn't stolen off his doorstep :lol:

Back
Top Bottom