NikeTalk should be a paid subscription website.

People on NT don’t even tip and you want them to pay a subscription?

>D

Big facts, the day this happens I'd be out

tr1ll tr1ll has a good idea tho. If NT had merch that wasn't being auctioned to the lowkey NT ballers i'd cop some.

would be a terrible idea. i would have to leave and i don't do social media

where am i gonna waste time at on the internet? reddit?
tenor.gif

If NT became a paid subscription, you wouldn't have the funny roasting threads of new users or @nawghtyhare , we know he isn't paying for that lol

Everyone dismissing it off hand but there’s certain merit to the idea. Paying something creates a much more invested feeling in what happens with it.

Is it better to have 3,000 members that all actually care and are willing to pay $5 a month

Or

To have 30,000 members, ADs to support the forum, lukewarm interest from majority, lurkers, etc

If it were a smaller community of paid users that share similar interest (hoops, shoes, funny stories, current news) it’d probably make in person meetups/discussions more worthwhile. A lot of us spend a lot of time on the webz so to have a place that is “your” community seems ideal. I think it wouldn’t need to have 10 different forums and sub forums and everything could be discussed on one main page of the size of the community was smaller.

That said it’s hard to truly pull of something like that.

It's probably more like make NT private. Lurkers would have to sign up. If NT was a subscription alot of nters would leave. Couple of members left. Maybe they come back, for free.

All i want is a pti style video forum feature. When it's a good topic and a good debate going on, I'll rather watch people discuss it than read through paragraphs.

Everyone dismissing it off hand but there’s certain merit to the idea. Paying something creates a much more invested feeling in what happens with it.

Is it better to have 3,000 members that all actually care and are willing to pay $5 a month

Or

To have 30,000 members, ADs to support the forum, lukewarm interest from majority, lurkers, etc

If it were a smaller community of paid users that share similar interest (hoops, shoes, funny stories, current news) it’d probably make in person meetups/discussions more worthwhile. A lot of us spend a lot of time on the webz so to have a place that is “your” community seems ideal. I think it wouldn’t need to have 10 different forums and sub forums and everything could be discussed on one main page of the size of the community was smaller.

That said it’s hard to truly pull of something like that.
Nope...the hardest thing you can do is to convince somebody to pay for something they’ve been getting for free for so long. Ain’t happening.

Back
Top Bottom