NikeTalk should be a paid subscription website.

NikeTalk should be a paid subscription website.

1249.gif

It’s true that many content based websites are suffering closures and layoffs due to unsustainable ad revenues, but NikeTalk has been free to use for 19 years and we’re committed to keeping it that way.

The only subscription we’d even consider at this point would be an optional ad-free subscription, as was once made available by our platform provider over a decade ago, but I have yet to see sufficient interest in such an offering to even justify its development.

On the real tho, if NT wants to generate revenue, just keep the shirts and hats in stock more often.
tr1ll tr1ll has a good idea tho. If NT had merch that wasn't being auctioned to the lowkey NT ballers i'd cop some.
We’ll have black/red hats and pocket tees available in early March, and we’re planning three other product releases this year as well.

I just think it'd be more entertaining to watch people actually debate.
Video content requires a ton of storage/bandwidth to accommodate, though anyone can embed a YouTube video if they really want.

A NikeTalk podcast would be more feasible, if demand exists.

I'm in favor of it but it's not enough activity on the site to warrant a paid subscription

An ad-free subscription would make the most sense but even then, NT doesn't have a ton of ads, especially intrusive ones. I'm sure interest would be small enough in that type that it wouldnt be worth it from the perspective of setting up the infrastructure of accepting payments.

Might as well cam it. Have various NTer browse NT and talk about what they see. I bet seeing facial reactions to posts would be hilarious. sooperhooper sooperhooper yea, that's what you just said.

Probably whatever the popular topic is for the day or moment. R Kelly, jussie smollet. Also maybe a tidbit from every other forum, sports news, sneaker releases etc.

Honestly I NT too much as it is, if I start paying i'll be up in here all the time getting my monies worth and constantly filing complaints over any little **** like an old white lady.
cac.jpg

Man this action would be no more then the bottom of society (RESELLERS). Glad Meth came here and cleared this up. Don't care if it's 1$ I'm not trying to hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't pay money to read some of the terrible hot takes in these threads.

I'm dying at this being an indictment of Nawghtyhare though

Back
Top Bottom