NikeTalk should be a paid subscription website.

This so we can get that air clear :lol:

Music as I think about it should be

@Hahahaha , @harlemtothebronx, @wavycrocket or Magic33 Magic33 ,

The 4th seat would just be randoms @Proposition Joe nawghtyhare nawghtyhare @numbah1grimey @Maximus Meridius Grine Grine etc

How you gon tag yourself :lol:

And nah, replace magic with @a blinkin on the music part. Two southern dudes will have Baller going full Joe mode when @wavycrocket playing the latest Lil Baby track. No offense to magic, just think it'll be funnier that way

How you gon tag yourself :lol:

And nah, replace magic with @a blinkin on the music part. Two southern dudes will have Baller going full Joe mode when @wavycrocket playing the latest Lil Baby track. No offense to magic, just think it'll be funnier that way

Dang I forgot about @a blinkin ... you right.

You damn right I added me :lol:

You should be included tay1 tay1 , you been in the music thread for a long time.

on the contrary
im very neutral when it comes to music

NSl.gif

We dont even get free RockDeep gear and financial planning with Gold St Capital?

I am not interested in the slightest.

Oh,

That's included in the Gold Membership

Platinum Membership includes and Random Objects Bracelet, a Mike Vick Jersey and a shoutout on the Podcast

A former ESPN dude just bought a studio over here, we could make it happen.

Methodical Management Methodical Management thoughts
Given the distribution of our community members, the odds are slim that we’d be able to get everyone together in one studio. More likely, we would organize it like a teleconference to include hosts and guests regardless of their location. Relatively high quality USB microphones are readily available, so the trade off wouldn’t be as severe as in years past.

(we need that gallery option back something serious b)
It’s in the works. I’m hopeful that we’ll have that ready by the second or third quarter of this year.

We got you.

We could do a different segment for each forum. Week in review, what to watch next, etc.
We’ve actually been kicking around that very idea since the panel discussion at this year’s NT live. In addition to interviews with special guests, a group of regular panelists would discuss topics drawn from the major site sections.

It seems that there’s some interest in this, so I think we could look into producing a pilot episode to test the waters. Any suggestions/auditions are welcome.

We need stickers, iPhone cases....something!
We’ve definitely heard the call on stickers, and I’ve heard requests for phone cases as well - but if you research custom phone cases you’re looking almost exclusively at cheaply made plastic junk with a screen printed logo. That’s not good enough.

We want anything that represents the community to be of high quality and made responsibly. Anybody can print stickers, but the cheaper a product category tends to be, the less ethically or environmentally conscious it tends to be. With all the negative connotations associated with the production of sneakers, the last thing we want is to commission toxic, sweatshop-made landfill fodder.

Back
Top Bottom