NikeTalk to launch new sneaker auction site! Preview Inside

:rofl:
roll.gif

When I first read the topic I was like, "....the hell? NT coping Steve and ISS......wait........ damn it, they got me again!"

Good one Meth.

roll.gif
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

good stuff...had me thinking for a split second, then i realized what day it is, and laughed my way through the rest of it.

LOL THIS IS HILARIOUS.
TEAMWARRIORS
Davis - Richardson - Jackson - Harrington - Biedrins - Ellis - Azubuike - Barnes -
Pietrus - Jasikevius - Powell Foyle - Cabarkapa - O'Bryant

:smh:
smh.gif
Thread title had my hopes up.

NT's own ebay for shoes might not be a bad idea.

Sike!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

Nike ID AF1 Code for Sale- $20

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD BLOODED :rofl:
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Oh, wow....there's only 13 auctions on the real site. Hilarious. Not that this would be hard to predict, but this is basically what I thought would happen from the beginning.

Hilarious post too, BTW.

Damn. :rofl:
roll.gif
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom </font></b></font>

I haven't read through the replies yet, but Green$tole sounds like a good idea. I'd just try to improve the interface a little.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

Quote:
I haven't read through the replies yet, but Green$tole sounds like a good idea. I'd just try to improve the interface a little.
roll.gif
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​

^ Heck yeah. The patent plastic leather Vs are hilarious.
laugh.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

somebody ISS gonna be pissed.

have a good april Meth & all of NT
"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

Back
Top Bottom