Niketalk True Life - I'm a hipster

Your only a hipster if SOMEONE ELSE says your a hipster

ie: "Im such a hipster"

Is not being a hipster in its pure form. Hipsters in their pure form are just living life within their realm and never know if they are a hipster. Labeling yourself a hipster means your a poser wanna be.

Its more of a way of life rather than a look same thing with bums and other social labels such as gangsters..... gays.... etc
doggy sounds like a HYPEBEAST at most

Your only a hipster if SOMEONE ELSE says your a hipster

ie: "Im such a hipster"

Is not being a hipster in its pure form. Hipsters in their pure form are just living life within their realm and never know if they are a hipster. Labeling yourself a hipster means your a poser wanna be.

Its more of a way of life rather than a look same thing with bums and other social labels such as gangsters..... gays.... etc
doggy sounds like a HYPEBEAST at most

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

"Hipster" isn't a "look"....You can't go buy a pair of "mock smart glasses" and some clothes from the 80's
and think you a "Hipster".

First off you have to be called a hipster by someone else or you're perceived as a hipster by the generally concensus....it basically means
you're "effortlessly cool". Even then if you're really a hipster you NEVER admit to being one. If you do then you're "trying" to fit in and that
stand against what being a "hipster" is all about.

I've said this in SEVERAL THREADS, I do buy new kicks but I also shop at the salvation army...most hipsters over 25 PREFER vintage clothing
representing that you can be "cool" without being a mindless consumer or "hypebeast".

Hipsters pretty respect the world around them and have something UNIQUE TO ADD to it...otherwise you're a tool and just "looking the part".

I'm lived in Williamsburg a long time as an adult and moving back next month after leaving the state for a year and a half....if you really think you're
a "Hipster" hang out in WIlliamsburg "Bedford", "Greenpoint" or "Grand" I lived near Greenpoint. If the people are COLD to you, silent, or just rude
laugh.gif
it means they see through you and you're not what you think you are. If people are cool and conversational it means you're pretty much in tune with
the sub culture.

Please don't be one of these confused jokes like Wiz Khalifa that goes from 5x Tee's and Timbs to Dwayne Wanye sunglasses and claiming to be a "stoner"
with a plaid shirt and a backpack that doesn't make you a hipster...I really hate those dudes with a passion....like serious.

You sound ridiculously pretentious right now, no offense.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

"Hipster" isn't a "look"....You can't go buy a pair of "mock smart glasses" and some clothes from the 80's

First off you have to be called a hipster by someone else or you're perceived as a hipster by the generally concensus....it basically means
you're "effortlessly cool". Even then if you're really a hipster you NEVER admit to being one. If you do then you're "trying" to fit in and that

I've said this in SEVERAL THREADS, I do buy new kicks but I also shop at the salvation army...most hipsters over 25 PREFER vintage clothing
representing that you can be "cool" without being a mindless consumer or "hypebeast".

Hipsters pretty respect the world around them and have something UNIQUE TO ADD to it...otherwise you're a tool and just "looking the part".

I'm lived in Williamsburg a long time as an adult and moving back next month after leaving the state for a year and a half....if you really think you're
a "Hipster" hang out in WIlliamsburg "Bedford", "Greenpoint" or "Grand" I lived near Greenpoint. If the people are COLD to you, silent, or just rude
laugh.gif
it means they see through you and you're not what you think you are. If people are cool and conversational it means you're pretty much in tune with
the sub culture.

Please don't be one of these confused jokes like Wiz Khalifa that goes from 5x Tee's and Timbs to Dwayne Wanye sunglasses and claiming to be a "stoner"
with a plaid shirt and a backpack that doesn't make you a hipster...I really hate those dudes with a passion....like serious.

You sound ridiculously pretentious right now, no offense.

I'm pretty cool with some hipsters so I guess I'd be considered their "token ethnic" acquaintance? Whenever we converse they seem to really be into what I'm saying but I can tell shallow from a mile away and they give off those vibes big time. And I intern at a graphic design studio in the only "artsy" area in the entire city and I can absolutely agree without a doubt, hipster girls
pimp.gif

I'm pretty cool with some hipsters so I guess I'd be considered their "token ethnic" acquaintance? Whenever we converse they seem to really be into what I'm saying but I can tell shallow from a mile away and they give off those vibes big time. And I intern at a graphic design studio in the only "artsy" area in the entire city and I can absolutely agree without a doubt, hipster girls
pimp.gif

Stockholm Patriot wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

laugh.gif
the sub culture.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-dudes-that-try-too-hard

eyes.gif

Stockholm Patriot wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

laugh.gif
the sub culture.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Stockholm Patriot wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

laugh.gif
the sub culture.

eyes.gif

Im sayin.
Dude sounds like he thinks his !+$$ dont stank, something along the the elitist minimalist type lines.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Stockholm Patriot wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

laugh.gif
the sub culture.

eyes.gif

Im sayin.
Dude sounds like he thinks his !+$$ dont stank, something along the the elitist minimalist type lines.

My Facebook is littered with hipsters screaming for attention
Here's a girl I know from Minneapolis (hipster central) 

23k3m2x.jpg

And of course all of her pictures have some retro filter that makes them look way stylish

2hnb80m.jpg

My Facebook is littered with hipsters screaming for attention
Here's a girl I know from Minneapolis (hipster central) 

23k3m2x.jpg

And of course all of her pictures have some retro filter that makes them look way stylish

2hnb80m.jpg

hipster is so mainstream now.....I prefer to look at myself as fan of certain underground stuff and other niche products...I dont need to label who I am...hipsters try to be me..we're the OGs of this +%#+

hipster is so mainstream now.....I prefer to look at myself as fan of certain underground stuff and other niche products...I dont need to label who I am...hipsters try to be me..we're the OGs of this +%#+

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

cocky arrogant swag on a milli... my man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

cocky arrogant swag on a milli... my man 
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What I wanna know is, why they like to ride bikes that are lacking in brakes.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I mean, is that not dangerous and/or stupid? Or am I just not cool enough to understand the logic behind a brake-less bike.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What I wanna know is, why they like to ride bikes that are lacking in brakes.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I mean, is that not dangerous and/or stupid? Or am I just not cool enough to understand the logic behind a brake-less bike.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom